Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am avidly looking for anime's on the same intensity level as Code Geass....

I've scoured several sites for SOMETHING comparable, but I can't find anything crying

I've seen: death note, full metal brotherhood, and evangelion....

And I'm open to just about any suggestion at this point. heart

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Try watching something of substance like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Samurai Champloo.
hmm.... possibly Bleach, or maybe something like the Daughter of Twenty Faces. Gosick reminds me of Code Geass sometimes, but nothing I've found is just like it :/

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Despite it's title, Puella Magi Madoka Magica is like Code Geass. The way the powers work and its tone are similar. There's a manipulative main character who's kind of like Lelouche too. I don't want to say much and spoil you.

If you do end up liking that one, then I'll recommend Bokurano too. It's tone is similar. It's like NGE, only more pessimistic.

Odiah recommended some good ones too. If you liked FMA, then I think you'll like those too.

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
it was awesome!! rofl xd

Desirable Player

4,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
u might like asura crying, Innocent Venus, or IS: Infinite Stratos

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Odiah
Try watching something of substance like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Samurai Champloo.

I've seen cowboy bebop and champloo!!!

Loved. both.

but Trigun's a new one! I'll give it a try!

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
candypenguin
hmm.... possibly Bleach, or maybe something like the Daughter of Twenty Faces. Gosick reminds me of Code Geass sometimes, but nothing I've found is just like it :/

I will try All of those!! I haven't seen any! Thank you very much!

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenko72
Despite it's title, Puella Magi Madoka Magica is like Code Geass. The way the powers work and its tone are similar. There's a manipulative main character who's kind of like Lelouche too. I don't want to say much and spoil you.

If you do end up liking that one, then I'll recommend Bokurano too. It's tone is similar. It's like NGE, only more pessimistic.

Odiah recommended some good ones too. If you liked FMA, then I think you'll like those too.

My sister in law recommended Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but you're right I did blow off because of the title....
With a second recommendation I'll give it a try! We're finishing FMA Brotherhood this evening. but I just hate not havering a good Anime to watch xp

Thank you for you input!

Dangerous Vampire

17,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
Idolmaster: Xenoglossia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash