8,550 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
My only fav. female anime character is Ninocchi from Arakawa Under the Bridge. Very stoic and mysterious. Despite looking like she has no common sense, she is in fact very smart and goes to extreme lengths to get her feelings through.

You mean nino ?

Yes. I just liked how Amazoness says Nino's name in season 2.

looool amazoness she is tooo funny . Its all about the mayor he the best xD

Lol yeah she is. I liked how they reverse her appearance rather than the little, usual shy girl who's freshly in love. I don't really understand the Mayor except being his random ways and lies XD but he is cool. Out of the whole cast, I like Nino the best. But each of them are very unique in its own way. I even find Hoshi and Sister quite fascinating.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
My only fav. female anime character is Ninocchi from Arakawa Under the Bridge. Very stoic and mysterious. Despite looking like she has no common sense, she is in fact very smart and goes to extreme lengths to get her feelings through.

You mean nino ?

Lol yeah she is. I liked how they reverse her appearance rather than the little, usual shy girl who's freshly in love. I don't really understand the Mayor except being his random ways and lies XD but he is cool. Out of the whole cast, I like Nino the best. But each of them are very unique in its own way. I even find Hoshi and Sister quite fascinating.

LOL the episode where they had to lose weight to go into space and all; the guys turn into muscle freaks and sister is all proud of them xD

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love anime!!!!!!!! i like Naruto, Inuyasha, Kenshin, Ruman 1/2, Nura: Rise of the youkai clan, blood +, other more. i like new anime and old anime. xd

Excitable Camper

8,550 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse

You mean nino ?

LOL the episode where they had to lose weight to go into space and all; the guys turn into muscle freaks and sister is all proud of them xD

Oh yeah XD that was hilarious. And I love it when his scar bleeds too when Maria makes fun of him. It's shows his weakness the most especially when he tries hard hiding it with all that strength.
GIR FROM INVDER ZIM!!
grimmjow, uliquorra, and edward elric cool

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse

Oh yeah XD that was hilarious. And I love it when his scar bleeds too when Maria makes fun of him. It's shows his weakness the most especially when he tries hard hiding it with all that strength.

it was tooo sadistic when she made him read out the lambs name which are all the ex boyfriend she had .... it was torture for him burning_eyes

Excitable Camper

8,550 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse

it was tooo sadistic when she made him read out the lambs name which are all the ex boyfriend she had .... it was torture for him burning_eyes
I know. v.v I lmao on that part. I feel so bad for him since he likes her so much and she uses it against him. XD Then there is Piko who can't even confess her love for Mayor. XD

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse
Phrozen Pikachu
Teruse

I know. v.v I lmao on that part. I feel so bad for him since he likes her so much and she uses it against him. XD Then there is Piko who can't even confess her love for Mayor. XD

P-KO in that battle royale to win love for the mayor hahah that fight was tooo epic xD
Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts~
my fave is
naruto!!!
sakura from naruto (she's strong!!)
and .. and
tsurara oh i mean yuki-onna?? whee the snow gurl
frum nurarhiyon go mago...
i like the yokai form of rikuo..
i think that's ol for now
3nodding
Yoite from Nabari no Ou <3
yoruichi from bleach the maid sama characters and AI from princess ai