Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have read in forums dated Jan and Feb of 2011 about the new upcoming Angel Beats Season 2 and that it was coming out in late March or early April 2011. Since it has yet to come out nor mentioned elsewhere, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with any additional resources?

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
KuroNeko_nutty
I have read in forums dated Jan and Feb of 2011 about the new upcoming Angel Beats Season 2 and that it was coming out in late March or early April 2011. Since it has yet to come out nor mentioned elsewhere, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with any additional resources?

no way! second season?!!! ouo
I Grell Sutcliffe I
KuroNeko_nutty

no way! second season?!!! ouo

Yea, several sites pointed out that Jun Maeda mention that there will be a season 2, one forum even mention that it was publish in a malay newspaper i think. But those were all news in Jan and Feb of 2011. So until now there has not been any news... crying

3,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yeah, sadly there hasn't been anything new mentioned about season two, but i really hope it comes out soon >.<, i really want to watch it D:
Nothing has been confirmed at this point to my knowledge. I've already seen a chart for the anime coming out this summer as well, but there have been last minute announcements.

That being said, I don't know how they could properly pull off a "season 2" anyway.
Unless they're going to go with the epilogue, where Otonashi is the new class rep.

What I think would make a REALLY good continuation of AB! would actually be a prequel, as in, animating Track Zero.
Ishinagare Souseki
Nothing has been confirmed at this point to my knowledge. I've already seen a chart for the anime coming out this summer as well, but there have been last minute announcements.

That being said, I don't know how they could properly pull off a "season 2" anyway.
Unless they're going to go with the epilogue, where Otonashi is the new class rep.

What I think would make a REALLY good continuation of AB! would actually be a prequel, as in, animating Track Zero.

Track Zero? you mean before everyone arrives when it is just yuri and hinata?
Really? That would be epic ^O^

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
wahmbulance wahmbulance
KuroNeko_nutty

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
OMFFG! I hope there is actually a season 2. I hated how the first season ended. I FAWKING CRIED D:
really? theyre making a second season? im super psyched. i loved the first one.

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
seriously?
they did a good job wrapping it...but more might be cool.
just remember, god, angels and the budha don't exist!
Evuax
OMFFG! I hope there is actually a season 2. I hated how the first season ended. I FAWKING CRIED D:

if you cried then may i suggest to watch CLANNAD if you have not watch it before? Because that is much more heart rendering
The sequel should be about the random side-characters. Who else is curious about TK's background story?
tranxthi12
The sequel should be about the random side-characters. Who else is curious about TK's background story?

ME! I mean he is one of the most mysterious characters in the main story. Always dancing and speaking weird but interesting english phrases, I think one of the characters mention that he cant understand english. But he does speak Japanese.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff