Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm pretty certain theres definitely going to be a second season thats gonna continue on from the "Alternate Epliogue" thing bcos thats like the perfect start for a new angel beats season. It also says like new chapter or something like that at the end 3nodding

Btw why do ppl say Clannad is sad? I've been watching it since finishing angel beats and its sooo not sad. The over-cuteness is starting to get dull~ rolleyes
WinglessShinigami
I'm pretty certain theres definitely going to be a second season thats gonna continue on from the "Alternate Epliogue" thing bcos thats like the perfect start for a new angel beats season. It also says like new chapter or something like that at the end 3nodding

Btw why do ppl say Clannad is sad? I've been watching it since finishing angel beats and its sooo not sad. The over-cuteness is starting to get dull~ rolleyes

Well I hope for a season 2 of Angel Beats, and I do agree about the Alternate Ending offering a chance for a season 2 to start. But I dont see why you think CLANNAD is not sad
KuroNeko_nutty
WinglessShinigami

Well I hope for a season 2 of Angel Beats, and I do agree about the Alternate Ending offering a chance for a season 2 to start. But I dont see why you think CLANNAD is not sad

lol i don't know i'm up to episode 8 so far and there's been absolutely nothing to be sad about so far. Angel beats on the other hand had me flowing like almost every episode cry
WinglessShinigami
KuroNeko_nutty
WinglessShinigami

lol i don't know i'm up to episode 8 so far and there's been absolutely nothing to be sad about so far. Angel beats on the other hand had me flowing like almost every episode cry

thats cos Angel Beats only has 13 episodes but CLANNAD has over 20, and If you saw the CLANNAD movie you would understand what I meant by saying that CLANNAD is sad and touching

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
WinglessShinigami

You should try to finish watching it 'til Clannad After Story..
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Its one of the best I've watched.

...But again its just my opinion. mrgreen

They should make a new anime, after all the Tsunami trouble.

Questionable Lunatic

There will not, I repeat WILL NOT be a second season, this is the wrong forum to discuss it in.
Kaeyuki
There will not, I repeat WILL NOT be a second season, this is the wrong forum to discuss it in.

Why no release, evidence please^^
Why is this wrong forum evidence please^^

Phantom

If there was a second season then YUSH! heart Though I don't really understand how they could continue from the end of season one. There's a few possibilities, but they'll ruin the lure in. I haven't found any forums which have solid evidence of a second season either so yeah...

I wish they'd do OVAs on each character though heart
This is news to me. I would like to see a new season maybe of them all meeting up after being reincarnated maybe. However I also think it doesn't need a season 2 as pretty much it's one of the few animes that wrapped the ending perfectly. It actually made me cry pretty hard.

Questionable Lunatic

KuroNeko_nutty
Kaeyuki

Why no release, evidence please^^
Why is this wrong forum evidence please^^

This is the forum for SPRING 2011 anime.
Meaning, anime that is currently airing.
THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE RULES AND GUIDELINES OF THIS FORUM. Read, why don't you?
And I already asked Jun Maeda if they had any plans for a second season, he declined it saying that so far, the story is complete, however, in the future (but not for 2011) they might make a visual novel adaptation of it adding to the storyline.
Why don't people read these days...Urgh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games