Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

first time I've heard of this. Is there actually a season 2 of Angel Beats!?
That'd be interesting, but I wonder where they'd start the story.
I'd be interested to know the prequel though.
I'm interested in all of their lives' stories whee
Otonashi and Kanade's stories were crying
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
chibisuke012

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

very true, the ending of season 1 was very touching. But there is not much evidence to show that a second season is coming except bits here and there. so its kinda sad..well i am still gonna wait, i believe that there will be a season 2 coming out. maybe it will follow the manga

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KuroNeko_nutty
chibisuke012

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

very true, the ending of season 1 was very touching. But there is not much evidence to show that a second season is coming except bits here and there. so its kinda sad..well i am still gonna wait, i believe that there will be a season 2 coming out. maybe it will follow the manga

I cried a lot in that ep.
I hope it's true that there'll be a season 2 'coz I haven't had enough of Angel Beats!
I'm not sure about the manga coz I only read online, but is it the one titled "Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door"
That's the only Angel Beats! manga I see online. sorry but I still can't afford to buy real manga
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
chibisuke012
KuroNeko_nutty
chibisuke012

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I cried a lot in that ep.
I hope it's true that there'll be a season 2 'coz I haven't had enough of Angel Beats!
I'm not sure about the manga coz I only read online, but is it the one titled "Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door"
That's the only Angel Beats! manga I see online. sorry but I still can't afford to buy real manga
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

thats the one, actually i also dont buy manga anyway, i prefer to read them online haha well unless i really want to keep the series
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax
OMFFG! I hope there is actually a season 2. I hated how the first season ended. I FAWKING CRIED D:

if you cried then may i suggest to watch CLANNAD if you have not watch it before? Because that is much more heart rendering

No, i havnt. what's it about?
Evuax
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax
OMFFG! I hope there is actually a season 2. I hated how the first season ended. I FAWKING CRIED D:

if you cried then may i suggest to watch CLANNAD if you have not watch it before? Because that is much more heart rendering

Shan't tell you :p, if u want you can wiki it but it will spoil the fun. I will tell you that it is really touching but you have to see it for yourself. Then you can decide xD
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax

Shan't tell you :p, if u want you can wiki it but it will spoil the fun. I will tell you that it is really touching but you have to see it for yourself. Then you can decide xD

I will watch it than
Evuax
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax

I will watch it than

please do xD
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax
KuroNeko_nutty
Evuax

I will watch it than

please do xD

how many episodes are there?

Ruthless Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Man I should have posted here instead if I known that this post was made, cuz this dude kept telling me that there is no season 2; I just acted like I agreed, but I'm sure season 2 is on the way.
Bhark
Man I should have posted here instead if I known that this post was made, cuz this dude kept telling me that there is no season 2; I just acted like I agreed, but I'm sure season 2 is on the way.

haha well in a way that post is right, since there has been no news about the second season for about 4 months now but if you feel that you want to believe then believe it^^ that there will be a second season of Angel Beats. But I think until the quake issue in Japan has calm down, there is nothing that can be done about it. Probably at least a year or so before Japan can get back on its feet, though this is my estimation. heart I'm praying for the people of Japan to recover as soon as possible because no one will want to be in that kind of situation.

Ruthless Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, but the chances of them cancelling an announced anime is pretty slim but on the Tsunami account they've obiously put more effort to fix the country rather than to make an anime; I'm praying for them even if they stop making animations, I'm not saying that your doing it just for the anime; i'm just pointing my thoughs out, i'm not expecting it's release anytime soon, but I just hope they don't cancel it unless necessary.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oh yea.. I can't believe that I forgot that I saw this news already..
I saw this a long time ago, but I just forgot about it..
I haven't seen anything new about a season 2 of Angel Beats! other than that..
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Bhark
Well, but the chances of them cancelling an announced anime is pretty slim but on the Tsunami account they've obiously put more effort to fix the country rather than to make an anime; I'm praying for them even if they stop making animations, I'm not saying that your doing it just for the anime; i'm just pointing my thoughs out, i'm not expecting it's release anytime soon, but I just hope they don't cancel it unless necessary.

its alright, well i hope they dont cancel the season 2 as well, so while praying for the people of Japan, I also pray that the release will not be cancelled.
tranxthi12
The sequel should be about the random side-characters. Who else is curious about TK's background story?

i always wondered why TK was the only one who spoke english. plus the blindfold he always wore. but i loved hearing his comments, made me laugh xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff