Welcome to Gaia! ::

Actually, the subs are out, but I'm waiting for a subgroup other than gg to do it. I tried to DL their episode, and the subs are all fracked up for me. Regardless, I streamed it... and LOVED it. Everything about it was perfect in my opinion. Rin's entrance into the realm of demons is a bit more gradual and I really enjoyed it. The fact that Father is in the show longer than 1 episode made me smile. Also, the animation is pretty clean... and the music is amazing so far. I really can't wait for next week... even if I won't be able to see it until I get hope from my after-semester trip. C:

However, what you said about this possibly being only 25 episodes is breaking my fangirl heart. I'm hoping this show takes off like FMA did before Brotherhood came out (aka. go off on it's own tangent, but still be pretty damned good). I will probably cry on the inside if they mess this up with only 25 episodes. It would suck if this turned out like 07-Ghost. D:
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm so looking forward to it! I just can't watch it on my laptop, because the sound will be a bit off D:

#Meshik - If it's only going to be 25 episodes, the possibility of 25 extra episodes are high c: At least I hope so!!

Sparkling Transmutator

I loved the first episode. I mean... I loved everything about it. The animation, the background music, the story prelude, and especially the ending song. heart

I be impressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces