Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Jenni Tsukiko
Kcera
Everyone's dissing the Yankees. I rooted for the Rangers and all, but the Yankees are a really good team. I respect them enough to see that. Can't people give them a break? I mean, come on.

The Yankees pay for the best players, and the best players don't necessarily get along when it comes to games and whatnot. It's annoying year after year, after year... That the Yankees are the only ones getting noticed because of their heavy payrolls.

If you don't meet up to the standards of the Yankees in one year, you actually get booted out... >.>

How do you know "the best players don't get along?" The Yankees get notice because they win. Yeah they spend money but why shouldn't they? It's not the Yankees fault almost all the other teams like the Marlins and Padres and so on are cheap.
I LOVE YUUUU

Amelia Greenheart
BOOOO!!!! YANKEES SUCK! xp
RED SOX RULE!!! blaugh

Friendly Noob

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So many Haters biggrin lol
Firstpoke
I LOVE YUUUU

Amelia Greenheart
BOOOO!!!! YANKEES SUCK! xp
RED SOX RULE!!! blaugh

Hells yeah!! <3

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Jenni Tsukiko
Boston Sports Fan
Jenni Tsukiko
Kcera
Everyone's dissing the Yankees. I rooted for the Rangers and all, but the Yankees are a really good team. I respect them enough to see that. Can't people give them a break? I mean, come on.

The Yankees pay for the best players, and the best players don't necessarily get along when it comes to games and whatnot. It's annoying year after year, after year... That the Yankees are the only ones getting noticed because of their heavy payrolls.

If you don't meet up to the standards of the Yankees in one year, you actually get booted out... >.>

How do you know "the best players don't get along?" The Yankees get notice because they win. Yeah they spend money but why shouldn't they? It's not the Yankees fault almost all the other teams like the Marlins and Padres and so on are cheap.

What I'm trying to get is...

The Yankees try to make the best team by making it so the other teams can't afford any good players of their own.

It's like buying someone's approval, which is wrong.

When a player is a Free Agent any team can make a bid for him. The Yankees just so happen to have the most to offer year in and year out but that doesn't mean they always get the guy they want.

So what were you saying?
Amelia Greenheart
Kcera

depends, will they start playing without the 'roids? xd

Agreed Aroid sucks... Go home Yankee fans

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
XIX-Abyss-XIX
Rangers deserve going to the WS way more than the "Skankees". Rangers owned the Yankees in that series. Anyone whom disagrees obviously wasn't paying attention to those games.

i agree they really deserved it because theyve never been in a world series before and the yankees just won to many times serioulsy 15 times i think...thts too much

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yankees! : D
so what if they lost? they're still a beast of a team! <33
I wanna meet Alex Rodriguez (Arod) ! Mwuah, kisses babe! Haha.

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

Prince Nidor says...

I'm hating the Yankee's for wanting to get rid of Jeter. I'm a New Yorker. So of course I'm going to love my New York teams obviously. I'm more of a Mets fan but the Yankees are pretty good.

Also, sorry to break it to you baseball fans. But pretty much all teams use 'roids. Maybe not the whole team, but maybe some players in that team. Hell, maybe even just one.

I'd like to see the Mets win for a change but we all know that will almost never happen. I'm also not too excited about the Yankee's winning. They win most of the time, gets boring. Even though it will bring a lot of money into my state.

So sorry guys. Go Yankees! Woo! <3

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
XIX-Abyss-XIX
Rangers deserve going to the WS way more than the "Skankees". Rangers owned the Yankees in that series. Anyone whom disagrees obviously wasn't paying attention to those games.
And the Rangers didn't deserve to win the WS. Calling the Yankees names doesn't make a point. The Rangers still lost. You can't win them all. So, your point being?

Alot of people hate on the Yankees because of our payroll, but that is because we won 27 championships. Plus, payroll means nothing at times. You could spend alot of money on a player and they can have an off year. It is a game of luck there too. Also, if a person who hates on the Yankees because of payroll there is a problem. If your favorite team had the payroll of the Yankees you wouldn't be complaining. As for the Roids, at least A-Rod was man enough to admit it, some players have yet to do that.

@xXEspada AnnXx - So there is a limit on how many titles you can win? Since when? You play to win( and have fun.) and if you win no one can say "You don't deserve to win because you won too many titles before." Seriously.

@Prince Nidor - It's more of Yankee BS fans that want to get rid of Jeter more than the Yankee organization itself.

Hopefully, I didn't come off rude. Not my intention, just tired of the Yankees being picked on because of "buy championships" or "Roids lol". I would rather have people hate on them for a legit reason.

Genius

katern
XIX-Abyss-XIX
And the Rangers didn't deserve to win the WS. Calling the Yankees names doesn't make a point. The Rangers still lost. You can't win them all. So, your point being?

Alot of people hate on the Yankees because of our payroll, but that is because we won 27 championships. Plus, payroll means nothing at times. You could spend alot of money on a player and they can have an off year. It is a game of luck there too. Also, if a person who hates on the Yankees because of payroll there is a problem. If your favorite team had the payroll of the Yankees you wouldn't be complaining. As for the Roids, at least A-Rod was man enough to admit it, some players have yet to do that.

I agree with you.
My point was, that if the Yankees went to the WS, they World Series, they would end up like the Rangers just did. That is because the Giants are just simply on fire. But when the Rangers were facing the Yankees for the ALCS, Texas dominated the Series. And were obviously the better of the two teams to go to the WS.
And I agree about A-Rod admitting it, because Roger Clements.... XD

As for the name calling part, I was just bored so I called them the skankees. ^^

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
XIX-Abyss-XIX
katern
XIX-Abyss-XIX

I agree with you.
My point was, that if the Yankees went to the WS, they World Series, they would end up like the Rangers just did. That is because the Giants are just simply on fire. But when the Rangers were facing the Yankees for the ALCS, Texas dominated the Series. And were obviously the better of the two teams to go to the WS.
And I agree about A-Rod admitting it, because Roger Clements.... XD

As for the name calling part, I was just bored so I called them the skankees. ^^

I rooted for the Giants in the WS. I'm not the biggest Texas fan for many reason prior to this post season so Giants FTW. Texas did dominate, but Yankees didn't go down so easily (Game 1 mostly.) I'll admit Clements is a douche.

Boredom is a waste: http://www.bored.com/ Play and be bored no more.
Can you really cheer for a team that buys all of their talent?

Also,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces