Welcome to Gaia! ::

What I find really amusing is that a lot of Americans used to think that non-americans were less intelligent because the IQ tests they created had to do with things like "Who won the world series in 1953?"
Arcangel159
Miruza_Sohma
Arcangel159
They name World Series comes from one thing. The US having its head shoved so far up its own a** it thinks it is the actual WORLD. Done.

This, but put into words slightly less offensive.
I do apologize for my brutish language. I am part American.

pine
Arcangel159
Miruza_Sohma
Arcangel159
They name World Series comes from one thing. The US having its head shoved so far up its own a** it thinks it is the actual WORLD. Done.

This, but put into words slightly less offensive.
I do apologize for my brutish language. I am part American.

pine

Krissiekins's Waifu

Naughty Lover

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Deyama Miyukihime
It's a very very local USA sports event that the rest of the world doesn't care about, if they actually have ever heard about it. Who cares who wins or loses.

The only mildly interesting thing about it anyhow are the half time commercials when and if they create some stupid scandal. (Janet Jackson, anyone?)

Cheers.

"half time' and the Janet Jackson thing? You are talking about the Super Bowl dear... Wrong Sport.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i hate footey

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Arcangel159
Tay Lorien
Arcangel159

I thought it was because their good players were from countries other than the U.S. originally, mostly in the Caribbean, but also players like Ichiro and Hong Chi Kuo from Asia.
Eh i suppose so. America still sucks a**.

Look, its just a title. Don't gotta be an a** yourself about it. Like that person said, a lot of the players aren't even from the US. Also, there IS a Canadian team that takes place in the league. I'm sure that if more teams wanted to take place within it they'd be allowed to too. And baseball isn't just an 'American' thing. It's big in Japan and Dominican. The US was just the first place to make it 'big'. It's a title that's been around since the start of the league. Like someone else said, its like renaming the Olympic.
Well Okay Than Im Not To Going Tew Say Any Thing........
Ok, no.

Just..... no.

Tipsy Lunatic

Tay Lorien
Arcangel159

I thought it was because their good players were from countries other than the U.S. originally, mostly in the Caribbean, but also players like Ichiro and Hong Chi Kuo from Asia.
Eh i suppose so. America still sucks a**.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Arcangel159

Boston Sports Fan
Deyama Miyukihime
It's a very very local USA sports event that the rest of the world doesn't care about, if they actually have ever heard about it. Who cares who wins or loses.

The only mildly interesting thing about it anyhow are the half time commercials when and if they create some stupid scandal. (Janet Jackson, anyone?)

Cheers.

That was during the Super Bowl. Get your s**t right so you won't end up looking an idiot.

I agree. And It's not stupid. I think golf is more of a joke than the World Series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff