Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
It's a very very local USA sports event that the rest of the world doesn't care about, if they actually have ever heard about it. Who cares who wins or loses.

The only mildly interesting thing about it anyhow are the half time commercials when and if they create some stupid scandal. (Janet Jackson, anyone?)

Cheers.
Okay many people would disagree on "Who cares who wins or loses."
Not saying I do but thats just plain rude.

Distinct Gawker

never even heard of it :/
so one person who doesnt care....is me :3
im english so ya know smile XD

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Deyama Miyukihime
It's a very very local USA sports event that the rest of the world doesn't care about, if they actually have ever heard about it. Who cares who wins or loses.

The only mildly interesting thing about it anyhow are the half time commercials when and if they create some stupid scandal. (Janet Jackson, anyone?)

Cheers.

Miyuki, are you causing trouble again? wink
i guess scream

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Deyama Miyukihime

Cheers.

That was during the Super Bowl. Get your s**t right so you won't end up looking an idiot.

Fuzzy Noob

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie For All! 300
Boston Sports Fan
Deyama Miyukihime

Cheers.

That was during the Super Bowl. Get your s**t right so you won't end up looking an idiot.

LAWL
Japan knows about baseball... But yeah, if they changed it to USA series or something more precise, I would be satisfied...

Lunatic

ZackDaGawd
Japan knows about baseball... But yeah, if they changed it to USA series or something more precise, I would be satisfied...

they wont do anything like that since its the name its had since the beginning. it'd be like renaming the olympics the world summertime sports meet.

Tipsy Lunatic

They name World Series comes from one thing. The US having its head shoved so far up its own a** it thinks it is the actual WORLD. Done.
Boston Sports Fan
Deyama Miyukihime

Cheers.

Zing!
Arcangel159
They name World Series comes from one thing. The US having its head shoved so far up its own a** it thinks it is the actual WORLD. Done.

This, but put into words slightly less offensive.

Tipsy Lunatic

Miruza_Sohma
Arcangel159

I do apologize for my brutish language. I am part American.
Arcangel159
Miruza_Sohma
Arcangel159

That's alright, you can get away with it. Whereas I couldn't because I'm not American at all.

Tipsy Lunatic

Miruza_Sohma
Arcangel159
Miruza_Sohma
Arcangel159

That's alright, you can get away with it. Whereas I couldn't because I'm not American at all.
Yes i can get away with it. I do actually try to avoid doing it. Its very UnCanadian.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff