• Citizen 200
C h e r r y i P a n d a
tater tots are awesome
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome
C h e r r y i P a n d a
tater tots are awesome
it has to be the Texas Rangers

Are you serious?!! Giants already won 3 games. They only have to win one more time, and they win best of 7. Sure, I congratulate the rangers for making it this far, but Giants are going all the way.

I still think that the Rangers are going to win. They still have a chance

This is the first year for the Rangers they may win tonight but, they are not winning the series. I think the chances of them winning is about the same as the Cubs going to the world series and winning next year.

They might win. The Texas Rangers are awesome.

Just because they're "Awesome" doesn't mean they have the skills to win. c;

But they do have the skills to win

Lonely Phantom

tater tots are awesome

that might be true but they still can win

Uh no. They are lucky to have made it this far. Quite frankly I'm still surprised they beat the Yankees but, they are not going to win the series. Being Awesome doesn't count for skill either. If that were true then the Giants would have won no problem. Still game 3 was only a fluke or on purpose so we can win at AT&T park.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome

Uh no. They are lucky to have made it this far. Quite frankly I'm still surprised they beat the Yankees but, they are not going to win the series. Being Awesome doesn't count for skill either. If that were true then the Giants would have won no problem. Still game 3 was only a fluke or on purpose so we can win at AT&T park.

Sorry. They might win and they might lose but they are going to win....... thats just what i think

Timid Lunatic

tater tots are awesome
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome

Sorry. They might win and they might lose but they are going to win....... thats just what i think

Your common sense is quite out of whack. Giants most likely lost because they were in Texas. Here in San Francisco, they'll win for sure.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
C h e r r y i P a n d a
tater tots are awesome
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome

Your common sense is quite out of whack. Giants most likely lost because they were in Texas. Here in San Francisco, they'll win for sure.

i have no common sense, im an idiot but i just think that they can still win okay

Lonely Phantom

C h e r r y i P a n d a
tater tots are awesome
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome

Exactly First game in SF we got Eleven runs to seven. Game two we got nine runs to zero. And 7 of those runs were in the bottom of 8th. Six of them with two outs! Ranger also have twelve straight loses in SF.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hm...my third eye sees orange and black winning the world series XD, It's the Giants all the way baby!

Sex Symbol

Timid Lunatic

Light Of The Damned
C h e r r y i P a n d a
tater tots are awesome
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome

Exactly First game in SF we got Eleven runs to seven. Game two we got nine runs to zero. And 7 of those runs were in the bottom of 8th. Six of them with two outs! Ranger also have twelve straight loses in SF.

I'm glad to know that someone understands too. xD

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
the rangers biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wish the rangers but i know the giants will sweatdrop

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The giants of course, if the yankees couldnt beat them, the giants will whip the ranger's a**! rofl rangers

7,200 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Lonely Phantom

C h e r r y i P a n d a
Light Of The Damned
C h e r r y i P a n d a
tater tots are awesome
Light Of The Damned
tater tots are awesome

I'm glad to know that someone understands too. xD

Exactly. Just got my World Series hat right now too. Didn't have a extra 120$ for a huff or Sanchez jersey though. It's the bottom of the ninth so if the rangers don't get two runs [which they won't] We Are the New World series Champions. EAT THAT YANKEES & RANGERS!!!
I wouldn't be surprised to see Giants win this.
I'm a Rangers fan, and yet it doesn't surprise me one bit to see us lose this game.
Every time any Texas team goes to the finals, they choke and lose it. Never ending cycle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff