Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah Maddi then why the hell did SAN FRANSICO BEAT THEIR ASSES AWH YEAH I WENT THERE GO SAN FRAN!!!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Simmy27Star
Hmm well we aren't sore winners so thats what matters

really?..... Not sore winners huh? You're going to stand by that statement?..... you're going to state that in the face of the few giants fans saying stupid crap rangers fans are the bigger person and are going to keep it cool and not say stupid s**t in rebuttal?..... Yes n face, you're a perfect example of that.

You're stereotyping people, it means "you all" and no I'm not some hillybilly I live in the city and yes some people can give us a bad name but we aren't the ones selling pot

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lolz xD idk what to say lolz
GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Dangerous Lover

7,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sure, Rangers are the best. That's why they lost. lol.

Desirable Cat

7,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Simmy27Star

really?..... Not sore winners huh? You're going to stand by that statement?..... you're going to state that in the face of the few giants fans saying stupid crap rangers fans are the bigger person and are going to keep it cool and not say stupid s**t in rebuttal?..... Yes n face, you're a perfect example of that.

You're stereotyping people, it means "you all" and no I'm not some hillybilly I live in the city and yes some people can give us a bad name but we aren't the ones selling pot
I meant to say sore losers, so shut up. I was tired when I wrote that. Retard.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Simmy27Star
Valtiel the Watcher
Simmy27Star

..well I'm more saying that you're claiming that as a fan that you aren't "sore" whether or not your team wins or loses. then when faced with the inevitable drunken beligerant comment of an over zealous Giants fan instead of being the bigger person you return your own ignorant comments labeling all of San Francisco as "the ones selling pot". Then later on say that you aren't a sore loser.... I mean what's wrong with people today? It's just a god damned baseball game. How is it that being a fan of a sports team suddenly gives people excuses to act like s**t-heads towards each-other.

and while we're on the topic, yes the giants haven't won a worlds series since 56 but is them winning suddenly a good excuse to get drunk off your a**, break windows and act like mad morons? Most of you cheering "GO GIANTS" weren't fans until the season was half way over and you realized they were winning. there was no giants merchandise. there was no celebrating in the streets. People were doing what they always did, talking about how baseball is a boring sport. Now suddenly people are fans as soon as the getting good. You know what, I wish the rangers had won. I wouldn't have had to sit through traffic just because all of san francisco wanted to become frat doushes for a week.

you know what simmi27star, I apologize on behalf of that guy and on behalf of san francisco. No one should let baseball become an excuse to get stupid. I pray you learn from him and understand that you never want to become that. I apologize for getting in your face and using the b*****d troll way to explain my point as opposed to coming out and saying "you're turning into one of those people, the ones who slowly deevolve into drunk apes throwing poo at each other, don't live by their example!!!" so don't go around calling people names lest you become the very thing you're mocking....

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Desirable Cat

7,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Simmy27Star
Valtiel the Watcher
Simmy27Star

..well I'm more saying that you're claiming that as a fan that you aren't "sore" whether or not your team wins or loses. then when faced with the inevitable drunken beligerant comment of an over zealous Giants fan instead of being the bigger person you return your own ignorant comments labeling all of San Francisco as "the ones selling pot". Then later on say that you aren't a sore loser.... I mean what's wrong with people today? It's just a god damned baseball game. How is it that being a fan of a sports team suddenly gives people excuses to act like s**t-heads towards each-other.

and while we're on the topic, yes the giants haven't won a worlds series since 56 but is them winning suddenly a good excuse to get drunk off your a**, break windows and act like mad morons? Most of you cheering "GO GIANTS" weren't fans until the season was half way over and you realized they were winning. there was no giants merchandise. there was no celebrating in the streets. People were doing what they always did, talking about how baseball is a boring sport. Now suddenly people are fans as soon as the getting good. You know what, I wish the rangers had won. I wouldn't have had to sit through traffic just because all of san francisco wanted to become frat doushes for a week.

you know what simmi27star, I apologize on behalf of that guy and on behalf of san francisco. No one should let baseball become an excuse to get stupid. I pray you learn from him and understand that you never want to become that. I apologize for getting in your face and using the b*****d troll way to explain my point as opposed to coming out and saying "you're turning into one of those people, the ones who slowly deevolve into drunk apes throwing poo at each other, don't live by their example!!!" so don't go around calling people names lest you become the very thing you're mocking....
Um, okay I apologize, but I just made this thread for supporting my home team, you know just a 13 year old girl rooting, and people have to ruin the fun, you know?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Simmy27Star
Valtiel the Watcher
Simmy27Star
Valtiel the Watcher
Simmy27Star

Um, okay I apologize, but I just made this thread for supporting my home team, you know just a 13 year old girl rooting, and people have to ruin the fun, you know?
It just makes it hard to be a fan of anything these days lest I get lumped in with the bunch of people who just get drunk and break things every time their team wins, or find reason to say stupid things to people they don't know.
rangers suck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces