• Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

We don't have that, but it'd be great to have. The day I was born, the Falcons were playing their playoff game to see if they would go to the Super Bowl. My mom had to force my dad to turn off the game while she was giving birth. That's the closest I've come to seeing one of my teams even remotely come close to winning anything big. I too am envious of you. Technically I'm your go-to girl, but I'll let you know if I hear anything worth mentioning.

Right. Thank you sir, so do you. My brother and I have both played soccer, but he's the jock.

I'm so glad Favre lost to Green Bay finally. Oh sweet revenge. I know, but I just hate it's all about the product and salary instead of just playing the sport. That would be one pathetic NFL. At least Oakland is actually doing a little something this year. I've always hated the Eagles because they've always given the Falcons a hard time. I'm a fan of Eli, so I definitely root for the Giants.

You should try looking at the Braves’ page in the MLB Shop (shop.mlb.com/home/index.jsp). They always sell goodies like DVD sets, for you to demand for Christmas. Is that right? Aww, that was cruel of your mom to turn down the volume. Hopefully she bought you a Falcons’ cap and booties when you screamed TOUCHDOWN! upon ejection! You’re a girl? I’m so sorry. It’s hard to tell with that bear suit on. You're my go-to girl, then!

No problem, and thank you once again, but you can call me Marc. Awesome; I used to play soccer, too, back in high school, until I grew up literally. I hear you there: Hopefully, you didn’t hear chants of “he’s the jock and you’re the jerk”. I did.

Oh, sweet revenge, indeed. His recent cell phone scandal is making me despise #4 more. You probably knew that he started out a Dirty Bird. You’re right: It is all about the game and it spolitics, too. I’m surprised that Oakland is doing as well as they’re doing, but for some reason, I expected Dallas to fail (Romo is completely overrated). But the Falcons only play the Eagles once every two years? I agree: Eli is a great quarterback, and I actually cheered for him when he played my Bears last month.

Thanks. I'll definitely check out that website. My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. Everyone assumes I'm a guy because of my avi. I just thought I'd let you know what you were talking to.

You're welcome. I shall. I played from age 9 to 14. I just got tired of it. I never heard that since he's five years younger than me. It was the only thing I think I was better than him at.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing.

No problem, my friend. They always get my business, because I dig a few of their retro caps. And he should Chances are

good reaso My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. I'm still sorry for the gender mishap.

You're welcome. I shall. I played from age 9 to 14. I just got tired of it. I never heard that since he's five years younger than me. It was the only thing I think I was better than him at.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing. .

No problem, my friend. They always get my business, because I dig a few of their retro caps. And he should always curse your mom for making you miss the game. That’s a once-in-a-lifetime moment. I actually bought my oldest nephew Bears booties and a cap some years ago. Awwwwwwwwww, what kind of Falcons outfit did you have? I’ll bet you’re enjoying your red Matt Ryan #2 jersey now! Thankies, but I'm still sorry for the gender mishap.

No problem, my friend. Nothing wrong with that. You probably felt that the competitive spirit was gone. Who was five years younger than you? Your brother?

Well, that’s Favre’s problem. When that Wrangler jean endorsement money stops rolling in, then he might as well panic! (We play him next week) I’m sure you have, and in the Falcons’ defense, how would have Favre fared in June Jones, Jerry Glanville, or Dan Reeves’ (Dirty Bird coaches in the 1990s) systems? I don’t either, because we’re supposed to care about Al Davis, the Raiders’ legendary owner more than his product, after all. I could say the same about the Cowboys because I HATE Jerry Jones (and Tony Homo)! I’m enjoying their pain, too! THEY WERE DESTROYED BY THE PACK LAST NIGHT. And Wade Phillips lost his job today! Good thing Vick didn’t go to the Panthers, like he wanted to (because of their “cool” uniforms and the fact that they play the Falcons twice a year). Well, there must be something in the water near the Manning family’s residence, cause I’m impressed, too, by the Manning boys’ greatness.

I always use websites like that for my shirt and lounging pants needs. Not to mention my brother has bought about ten jerseys from those websites. I agree. There's was nothing my dad could do to help with my birth, so he might as well have watched the game. Aw, I bet it was adorable. It was a full body jumper...or whatever they call them. Red and black with a giant falcon on the front and a beanie to match. I looked badass. I don't have one, but my brother does. I enjoy my favorite players shirts though. You're welcome. It's fine.

I got tired of playing, plus I'm a really lazy person and I just didn't feel like doing it anymore. Everyone that I'd been on a team with for a long time was leaving and doing other things as well. It just felt weird to not play with them. Yes, my brother is five years younger than me.

He's been losing quite a few endorsements. Between that and paying child support and going through that divorce, I'll see him at McDonalds pretty soon. Good luck next week. I think each coach probably would've gotten rid of him if the previous one hadn't. A legendary owner on a crappy team is destoryed by the crappy team(thus no one bothering with the Raiders). Jerry Jones can take his useless money and his disgrace of a team and go jump off a cliff. It proves that moeny isn't everything. It was truly a great sports weekend. I thought Wade would be coaching them until I died. They held on to him way too long. Panthers are another team I despise. Vick couldn't handle being on that horrible team this year though. Peyton will always be better than Eli, but he shows signs of great things to come.

Oh, yeah? Nice. I just go to Target for mine. I’m sure you’ve plenty of Dirty Bird loungewear. Wow; your brother must get some allowance if he can afford 10 normally expensive jerseys, anywhere. Well, what would think would’ve happen if your Mom didn’t shut off the game while you were ready to enter the world? Would you have screamed “TOUCHDOWN”? That outfit was adorable. A full body jumper? Awwwwww, I bet ya looked adorable in your lil’ Falcons jumper. Which of your favorite players’ shirts do you have? Thankies, my friend.

Oh, I thought maybe you suffered a serious injury or lost or competitive drive. You don’t want to be too lazy now. And I don’t blame you for leaving because your team “family” did. All good things come to an end, though in my case, I’m glad they did, because I don’t along with people. So you’re the Big Sis in the family? Nice. Will you break my fingers if I don’t get you your milk?

Is that right? I didn’t think he was getting divorced. However, like Tiger Woods, Brett has the money to pay child support. Do not ever feel sorry for either of them, because you will be paying more taxes than they ever will. Thanks, but Favre always got the best of Da Bears, no matter what team he plays with.

That is true. Al Davis is a shell of man now, and not because he’s 81. The Hell with Jerry Jones; he’s trying to be another George Steinbrenner with his micro-managing methods. At least Steinbrenner hired baseball-minded general managers for his seven World Series flags, unlike Jones, Davis, and until recently, Daniel Snyder from the Redskins. Money isn’t everything, but the fame is to these guys, which makes more from them. No, Wade won’t be that lucky, considering he was already a flop with Buffalo and Denver. His dad Bum Phillips was the legend. I could care less for the Panthers, too, though I like it when Steve Smith singlehandedly beats my Bears because he is the only player Lovie Smith cannot stop. That’s true, and it’d be nice if Peyton could get another ring; he’s breaking records but has rarely something to show for it in February. Eli’s still growing.
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

We don't have that, but it'd be great to have. The day I was born, the Falcons were playing their playoff game to see if they would go to the Super Bowl. My mom had to force my dad to turn off the game while she was giving birth. That's the closest I've come to seeing one of my teams even remotely come close to winning anything big. I too am envious of you. Technically I'm your go-to girl, but I'll let you know if I hear anything worth mentioning.

Right. Thank you sir, so do you. My brother and I have both played soccer, but he's the jock.

I'm so glad Favre lost to Green Bay finally. Oh sweet revenge. I know, but I just hate it's all about the product and salary instead of just playing the sport. That would be one pathetic NFL. At least Oakland is actually doing a little something this year. I've always hated the Eagles because they've always given the Falcons a hard time. I'm a fan of Eli, so I definitely root for the Giants.

You should try looking at the Braves’ page in the MLB Shop (shop.mlb.com/home/index.jsp). They always sell goodies like DVD sets, for you to demand for Christmas. Is that right? Aww, that was cruel of your mom to turn down the volume. Hopefully she bought you a Falcons’ cap and booties when you screamed TOUCHDOWN! upon ejection! You’re a girl? I’m so sorry. It’s hard to tell with that bear suit on. You're my go-to girl, then!

No problem, and thank you once again, but you can call me Marc. Awesome; I used to play soccer, too, back in high school, until I grew up literally. I hear you there: Hopefully, you didn’t hear chants of “he’s the jock and you’re the jerk”. I did.

Oh, sweet revenge, indeed. His recent cell phone scandal is making me despise #4 more. You probably knew that he started out a Dirty Bird. You’re right: It is all about the game and it spolitics, too. I’m surprised that Oakland is doing as well as they’re doing, but for some reason, I expected Dallas to fail (Romo is completely overrated). But the Falcons only play the Eagles once every two years? I agree: Eli is a great quarterback, and I actually cheered for him when he played my Bears last month.

Thanks. I'll definitely check out that website. My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. Everyone assumes I'm a guy because of my avi. I just thought I'd let you know what you were talking to.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing.

No problem, my friend. They always get my business, because I dig a few of their retro caps. And he should Chances are

good reaso My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. I'm still sorry for the gender mishap.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing. .

No problem, my friend. They always get my business, because I dig a few of their retro caps. And he should always curse your mom for making you miss the game. That’s a once-in-a-lifetime moment. I actually bought my oldest nephew Bears booties and a cap some years ago. Awwwwwwwwww, what kind of Falcons outfit did you have? I’ll bet you’re enjoying your red Matt Ryan #2 jersey now! Thankies, but I'm still sorry for the gender mishap.

No problem, my friend. Nothing wrong with that. You probably felt that the competitive spirit was gone. Who was five years younger than you? Your brother?

Well, that’s Favre’s problem. When that Wrangler jean endorsement money stops rolling in, then he might as well panic! (We play him next week) I’m sure you have, and in the Falcons’ defense, how would have Favre fared in June Jones, Jerry Glanville, or Dan Reeves’ (Dirty Bird coaches in the 1990s) systems? I don’t either, because we’re supposed to care about Al Davis, the Raiders’ legendary owner more than his product, after all. I could say the same about the Cowboys because I HATE Jerry Jones (and Tony Homo)! I’m enjoying their pain, too! THEY WERE DESTROYED BY THE PACK LAST NIGHT. And Wade Phillips lost his job today! Good thing Vick didn’t go to the Panthers, like he wanted to (because of their “cool” uniforms and the fact that they play the Falcons twice a year). Well, there must be something in the water near the Manning family’s residence, cause I’m impressed, too, by the Manning boys’ greatness.

I always use websites like that for my shirt and lounging pants needs. Not to mention my brother has bought about ten jerseys from those websites. I agree. There's was nothing my dad could do to help with my birth, so he might as well have watched the game. Aw, I bet it was adorable. It was a full body jumper...or whatever they call them. Red and black with a giant falcon on the front and a beanie to match. I looked badass. I don't have one, but my brother does. I enjoy my favorite players shirts though. You're welcome. It's fine.

I got tired of playing, plus I'm a really lazy person and I just didn't feel like doing it anymore. Everyone that I'd been on a team with for a long time was leaving and doing other things as well. It just felt weird to not play with them. Yes, my brother is five years younger than me.

He's been losing quite a few endorsements. Between that and paying child support and going through that divorce, I'll see him at McDonalds pretty soon. Good luck next week. I think each coach probably would've gotten rid of him if the previous one hadn't. A legendary owner on a crappy team is destroyed by the crappy team(thus no one bothering with the Raiders). Jerry Jones can take his useless money and his disgrace of a team and go jump off a cliff. It proves that money isn't everything. It was truly a great sports weekend. I thought Wade would be coaching them until I died. They held on to him way too long. Panthers are another team I despise. Vick couldn't handle being on that horrible team this year though. Peyton will always be better than Eli, but he shows signs of great things to come.

Oh, yeah? Nice. I just go to Target for mine. I’m sure you’ve plenty of Dirty Bird loungewear. Wow; your brother must get some allowance if he can afford 10 normally expensive jerseys, anywhere. Well, what would think would’ve happen if your Mom didn’t shut off the game while you were ready to enter the world? Would you have screamed “TOUCHDOWN”? That outfit was adorable. A full body jumper? Awwwwww, I bet ya looked adorable in your lil’ Falcons jumper. Which of your favorite players’ shirts do you have? Thankies, my friend.

Oh, I thought maybe you suffered a serious injury or lost or competitive drive. You don’t want to be too lazy now. And I don’t blame you for leaving because your team “family” did. All good things come to an end, though in my case, I’m glad they did, because I don’t along with people. So you’re the Big Sis in the family? Nice. Will you break my fingers if I don’t get you your milk?

Is that right? I didn’t think he was getting divorced. However, like Tiger Woods, Brett has the money to pay child support. Do not ever feel sorry for either of them, because you will be paying more taxes than they ever will. Thanks, but Favre always got the best of Da Bears, no matter what team he plays with.

That is true. Al Davis is a shell of man now, and not because he’s 81. The Hell with Jerry Jones; he’s trying to be another George Steinbrenner with his micro-managing methods. At least Steinbrenner hired baseball-minded general managers for his seven World Series flags, unlike Jones, Davis, and until recently, Daniel Snyder from the Redskins. Money isn’t everything, but the fame is to these guys, which makes more from them. No, Wade won’t be that lucky, considering he was already a flop with Buffalo and Denver. His dad Bum Phillips was the legend. I could care less for the Panthers, too, though I like it when Steve Smith singlehandedly beats my Bears because he is the only player Lovie Smith cannot stop. That’s true, and it’d be nice if Peyton could get another ring; he’s breaking records but has rarely something to show for it in February. Eli’s still growing.

I get the really nice stuff online and the normal stuff at sports stores in the mall. I have more Falcons stuff than 99.9% of girls I'm sure. My brother and I have never had an allowance. My parents spoil us. I think I've would've come out of my mom smiling instead of crying if the first thing I saw was the Falcons playing. The jumper is in the attic, and I'd definitely wear it now if I could. I have shirts for Chipper Jones, Brian McCann, Jason Heyward, Tim Lincecum, Buster Posey, Brian Wilson, Matt Ryan, Eli and Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford, and Colt McCoy. You're welcome.

I sprained my knee twice and almost broke my nose, but those were the only injuries in five years of playing. I'm very lazy, but I've weighed the same for three years, so I'm not in trouble of becoming a fat slob. I'm a very shy and reserved person, so playing with a whole new team was murder for me. I don't get along with people either. I only talked to one person on my team regularly. Yes I am. I most likely will.

Well, no one has said they're getting a divorce, but I think if it turns out that it was him in the picture, I think they might get a divorce. It's more like wishful thinking on my part though. Tiger Woods' wife definitely deserved every cent she got. I've never felt sorry for them and I never will. Well even if you lose, hopefully Favre will get hurt for the tenth time this season during the game.

81 and doesn't know what to do with his money or his team. Did you hear about the website malfunction for the Cowboys? Jerry forgot to pay for the domain. I mean seriously, what is his deal? The Cowboys make me so sick. My dad thinks someone will pick up Wade as a defensive coordinator. Steve Smith is another player I hate. You never hear anything about him anymore though. I think Peyton is doing pretty "iffy" this season. Like you said, he's one of the greatest quarterbacks, constantly breaking records, but it isn't really getting him where it should. He needs a better team. Who knows, Eli might be breaking Peyton's records one day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff