Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
If you're looking for Texas Rangers highlights, this isn't the place. This is a fan thread for the National League Champions, the San Francisco Giants. You'll have much better luck finding Rangers highlights in Ranger fan threads.

Giants haters: Hate all you want. Your hatred of the Giants will be tossed into the HATE-2-HEAT v1.2 which will then provide this thread warmth during the cold San Francisco nights. :3

Game 1: [Giants lead series 1-0]
@ San Francisco, CA
Giants 11, Rangers 7
GIANT contributions: Freddie Sanchez goes 4-5, all hits were doubles and three of them in consecutive at-bats. Juan Uribe's three-run homer clinched the game for the G-men.

Game 2: [Giants lead series 2-0]
@ San Francisco, CA
Giants 9, Rangers 0
GIANT contributions: Edgar Renteria homered the first and would be deciding run. A Texas-sized pitching explosion in the 8th inning gave the Giants a blowout win.
Matt Cain pitched a 7.2 scoreless inning gem. He hasn't given up an earned run in 21+ postseason innings.

Game 3: [Giants lead series 2-1]
@ Arlington, TX
Giants 2, Rangers 4
GIANT contributions: Cody "Babe" Ross and Andres "Freakin" Torres both hit solo homers. Texas hitters also hit two homers to score their runs, one of which were hit with runners on base. That proved to be the difference in the game.

Game 4: [Giants lead series 3-1]
@ Arlington, TX
Giants 4, Rangers 0
GIANT contributions: More shutout ball from the Giants pitching. Madison Bumgarner, 4th youngest to ever win a World Series game, pitched an 8-inning shutout masterpiece, followed by a clean inning from Brian Wilson.
GIANT swings from Aubrey Huff and Buster Posey helped bring our Giants one win away from destiny!

Game 5: [Giants win series 4-1]
@ Arlington TX
Giants 3, Rangers 1
GIANT contributions: 8 innings of outstanding pitching by our 2-time Cy Young Award winner. And a 3-run blast from Renteria gave the Giants the lead. And they never looked back.

Game 6*: [ - ]
@ San Francisco, CA
Giants , Rangers
GIANT Contributions:

Game 7*: [ - ]
@ San Francisco, CA
Giants , Rangers
GIANT contributions:

*If Needed

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
go giants !!!!! yeah biggrin mrgreen mrgreen biggrin smile xd
The Rangers will come around ♥ ♥ ♥

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hooray Giants smile

1,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
IHeartRawrz
The Rangers will come around ♥ ♥ ♥
Rangers will NEVER come around Giants all the way baby!!!!

Sparkling Senshi

57,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nice job Giants!
GIANTS WOOOOT! Let's go Giants you can do it!

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Title update! With Your Shutout Powers Combined...WE ARE...THE SF GIANTS!

7.2 IP for YES WE CAIN, making it 21+ innings this postseason without allowing an earned run.

BRING ON ARLINGTON! We're ready!
Wheeee! Sooo EXCITED!
User Image
"To the world you are one person. . .

I can't wait for the next game. Go Giants ~ User Image

User Image
. . .but to one person you are the world."

Lunatic

dude i felt so bad for the rangers both today and yesterday, but i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited the giants won both games!

i can't wait for game 3!

i'd actually really love it if the rest of the games were 1 run games (since that makes for exciting baseball! anddddd you know wilson wouldnt mind helping my dream come true- that guy fills the count on purpose!)

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
They are crushing the Rangers YEAH! SF had 9 Rangers 0! I can't wait for Game 3! GO SF GIANTS!!!WOOOOOOO

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Sweetzaki789
yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers