Poll!

+1 1 100.0% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Lunaria Canis
Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Skagen Blue
Any as long it isn't the boring Yanks. So tired of them.

You serious?! Why is everyone tired of seeing the Yankees in the World Series? Yes, it is true that they've won 27 World Series titles and 39 pennants, but that's because they are the best all-around team! Their offense and defense are pretty much second to none, and they have the best closer in all baseball history. So sorry if you think that the Yanks are overrated, but I would have to say that you just don't seem to get what has earned them all those titles!

YEAH SPEAK UR HEART OUT SISTA! lol im for rangers but seriously the yankees are good sooo.....u have to be good to do good and the yankees ARE good so thats why theyre always in the world series

Well of course I will voice my opinion when it comes to the Yankees. I'm a third generation Yankee fan, despite living in Washington State.

haha cool well good for you

Tipsy Goat

Since I'm from Texas, I'd feel like a bad American if I didn't say the Rangers.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Skagen Blue

You serious?! Why is everyone tired of seeing the Yankees in the World Series? Yes, it is true that they've won 27 World Series titles and 39 pennants, but that's because they are the best all-around team! Their offense and defense are pretty much second to none, and they have the best closer in all baseball history. So sorry if you think that the Yanks are overrated, but I would have to say that you just don't seem to get what has earned them all those titles!

YEAH SPEAK UR HEART OUT SISTA! lol im for rangers but seriously the yankees are good sooo.....u have to be good to do good and the yankees ARE good so thats why theyre always in the world series

Well of course I will voice my opinion when it comes to the Yankees. I'm a third generation Yankee fan, despite living in Washington State.

Thank you. I've always wanted to get a t-shirt that says "I support two teams: the New York Yankees and whoever's playing Boston".
Lunaria Canis
Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Skagen Blue

Thank you. I've always wanted to get a t-shirt that says "I support two teams: the New York Yankees and whoever's playing Boston".

lol haha wanna b friends?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Crayzay1Monkay

lol haha wanna b friends?

Of course! It's always nice to find fellow Yankee fans.

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
cygnus the dark star
Giants

Definately Giants ^-^
it would have to be the rangers

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
sha312
I'm surprised no one has said this team yet.

Chicago cubs anyone? C'mon they have to get there and win eventually!

Totally with this team. Along with the Reds.

Dapper Guildsman

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
I want the Rays to win, in our 10 or so years of existence we've only gone to the world series once.

Anyways, Yankees have one the biggest damn budgets in the MLB to afford some of the best players. I personally despise them because every damn person that was born in new york either lives in tampa or has relatives that live there and I'm sick of all the damned Yankees fans in the home of the Rays.
Oakland AAAAAAAAAA's
Phillies all the way baby!<3

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RED SOXXX!
Blue Jays.

If we won, Canada would be showing off the biggest s**t-eating grin to the U.S.
Texas Rangers!
_emmylynne_

Personally, I heart the D-backs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out