6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
{ Y A N K E E S ! }
Buuuut they're out (sadly)

Friendly Shapeshifter

Skagen Blue
Any as long it isn't the boring Yanks. So tired of them.

You serious?! Why is everyone tired of seeing the Yankees in the World Series? Yes, it is true that they've won 27 World Series titles and 39 pennants, but that's because they are the best all-around team! Their offense and defense are pretty much second to none, and they have the best closer in all baseball history. So sorry if you think that the Yanks are overrated, but I would have to say that you just don't seem to get what has earned them all those titles!

Friendly Shapeshifter

_emmylynne_
Death Blow5
I think that the two teams i would choose for the world series would be the New York Mets and the Boston Red Sox. cool But we all have our opinions. People may want the Yankees and the Pirates. Bit like I said we all have our opinions.

I think we are all sick of seeing the Yankees in the World Series.

Now why do you say that? The Yanks are one of the best teams in the MLB, so why is everyone getting on their case? Maybe if the other teams would work on their weak points, they might actually have a shot of making it to the World Series just like the Yankees do almost every year.
Lunaria Canis
_emmylynne_
Death Blow5
I think that the two teams i would choose for the world series would be the New York Mets and the Boston Red Sox. cool But we all have our opinions. People may want the Yankees and the Pirates. Bit like I said we all have our opinions.

Now why do you say that? The Yanks are one of the best teams in the MLB, so why is everyone getting on their case? Maybe if the other teams would work on their weak points, they might actually have a shot of making it to the World Series just like the Yankees do almost every year.

Do you think their pay checks have anything to do with that honey? I'm just saying it's kind of an unfair advantage. Plus it's not exciting with one team being good ALL the time.

Friendly Shapeshifter

_emmylynne_
Lunaria Canis
_emmylynne_
Death Blow5

Do you think their pay checks have anything to do with that honey? I'm just saying it's kind of an unfair advantage. Plus it's not exciting with one team being good ALL the time.

Paychecks have nothing to do with it. I hate it when people think that's all it is. Besides, the Yanks go through slumps just like every other team. They aren't good all the time.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well.... I'd normally pick the team least likely to win... But since that happened already..
RED SOX FTW! OR Dbacks.

Feline Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Low-Rank Private 25
command_w
RED SOX FTW! OR Dbacks.

This.
Red Sox only because I live in Massachusetts. (We already won twice within the past 10 years so we don't need to go again anyway for a little bit.)
And the Diamondbacks because they're my boyfriends most favorite team and I support them as well. smile
I also would rather teams that have never won a world series before to get a chance to win - like the Rangers.
Either the Braves or Red Sox. If they were to play each other in the Series I do not know what I'd do.
Texas Rangers. Personally, I don't like them, or baseball for that matter, but my dad and uncle are in love with them and they're really bummed that they lost. So yeah. Texas Rangers 4laugh
[ Funhouse ]
command_w
RED SOX FTW! OR Dbacks.

This.
Red Sox only because I live in Massachusetts. (We already won twice within the past 10 years so we don't need to go again anyway for a little bit.)
And the Diamondbacks because they're my boyfriends most favorite team and I support them as well. smile
I also would rather teams that have never won a world series before to get a chance to win - like the Rangers.

YEAH RANGERS! Ur a nice person lol smile
Lunaria Canis
Skagen Blue

You serious?! Why is everyone tired of seeing the Yankees in the World Series? Yes, it is true that they've won 27 World Series titles and 39 pennants, but that's because they are the best all-around team! Their offense and defense are pretty much second to none, and they have the best closer in all baseball history. So sorry if you think that the Yanks are overrated, but I would have to say that you just don't seem to get what has earned them all those titles!

YEAH SPEAK UR HEART OUT SISTA! lol im for rangers but seriously the yankees are good sooo.....u have to be good to do good and the yankees ARE good so thats why theyre always in the world series

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
the yankees of course.......I AM FROM NY
command_w
RED SOX FTW! OR Dbacks.

Reds soxs cuz im live in MA,
but if not Yankees.
Love them!

Friendly Shapeshifter

Crayzay1Monkay
Lunaria Canis
Skagen Blue

YEAH SPEAK UR HEART OUT SISTA! lol im for rangers but seriously the yankees are good sooo.....u have to be good to do good and the yankees ARE good so thats why theyre always in the world series

Well of course I will voice my opinion when it comes to the Yankees. I'm a third generation Yankee fan, despite living in Washington State.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff