• Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dancing in the aisles, that what we Giants fans are doing. Booyah! biggrin

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Giants won. Rangers failed. Giants kick a**. Rangers are emo for now.

4-1... I like those odds...

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rice-kun
TrippingOverPokeballs
We ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophy! Even making it was a nice accomplishment but, now but Tim Lincecum (who has awesome hair biggrin ) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS winning!

Go Giants~♥ :3

//edits
((I fixed your spelling and grammar))

i agree with this edit, definitely awesome hair. XD

Shaggy Prophet

redface dont no what to say
rice-kun
TrippingOverPokeballs
We ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophy! Even making it was a nice accomplishment but, now but Tim Lincecum (who has awesome hair biggrin ) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS winning!

//edits

The funny thing is that no one wanted to sign Lincecum back a few years ago. He's young and had a really small build. They all thought his arm would give out on him really fast. But the Giants gave him a chance and he has been AWESOME! GO GIANTS!

Man-Lover

Cherry Fluff
rice-kun
TrippingOverPokeballs

//edits

i agree with this edit, definitely awesome hair. XD

LOL... Yea!

Man-Lover

ampril
rice-kun
TrippingOverPokeballs

//edits

The funny thing is that no one wanted to sign Lincecum back a few years ago. He's young and had a really small build. They all thought his arm would give out on him really fast. But the Giants gave him a chance and he has been AWESOME! GO GIANTS!

Yup! Some people thought it was going to be a bad idea... They thought wrong! >:]
That's just the way it goes.
You didn't seriously think they'd lay down and hand them the World Series did you?
The Giants have suffered long enough.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ya even though the rangers came all the way, the world series is about who is the best team. AND WE ALL KNOW, GIANTS took it this year with pleasure!

Lunatic

there's always another world series. dont be too depressed. besides the giants played a better game.

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
man im bored and lazy >: 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items