Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Noob

They ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophies....even making it was a nice accomplishment but now....but Tim Lincecum (who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS win.

Go Rangers~♥ crying

Timid Lunatic

True, but GIANTS STILL RULE. HECK YES. ;3

Lonely Phantom

I liked the part where we crushed the dream with three runs! Sorry but, better team won!

Shameless Worshipper

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
idgaf.
First win for SF Giants.
We are in no position to pity Texas right now.
In fact, Texas should be happy they got to share the moment with us.
^THIS.

So proud of the Giants!!

Party Animal

Aww, you mad? You mad.

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
srry to tell you this but the rangers suck GOOO GAINTS!!!

Man-Lover

TrippingOverPokeballs
We ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophy! Even making it was a nice accomplishment but, now but Tim Lincecum (who has awesome hair biggrin ) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS winning!

Go Giants~♥ :3

//edits
((I fixed your spelling and grammar))

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
The hell with the rangers. I have no idea how they made it to the playoffs, let alone the world series. I have nothing against them, but wow are they a bad team lol.
And the Giants havent won in 56 years, so the Giants deserve tje win.

Dapper Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TrippingOverPokeballs
They ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophies....even making it was a nice accomplishment but now....but Tim Lincecum (who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS win.

Go Rangers~♥ crying
I agree. We FINALLY made it to the world series and the giants stepped on us crying ...I'm really dissapointed, this is a day of lament for Rangers fans

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Guys, be considerate.

giants rule.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
spacecowgirl93
TrippingOverPokeballs

Go Rangers~♥ crying
I agree. We FINALLY made it to the world series and the giants stepped on us crying ...I'm really dissapointed, this is a day of lament for Rangers fans
When the Giants moved to San Fransisco, I dont think the Rangers even existed. And since the Giants moved to SF they havent won the world series. So the Giants have been waiting for a win longer than the rangers. It is the giants who FINALLY did it.
hey, it's been a LONG time for us, we deserve it as much as you! don't worry, there's always next year c:

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Why would we feel bad. We just happened to be hungrier for the win. P=
neufchatel
idgaf.
First win for SF Giants.
We are in no position to pity Texas right now.
In fact, Texas should be happy they got to share the moment with us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff