O.G. Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
TrippingOverPokeballs
who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD

Long hair isn't always girly.
Don't a lot of male anime characters have more ridiculously girl-ish hair than him?

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
FOX disagrees about Timmy's hair. They seemed to enjoy slow-moing when Timmy flipped his hair during the celebration.

Dapper Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
yozarian2
spacecowgirl93
TrippingOverPokeballs
They ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophies....even making it was a nice accomplishment but now....but Tim Lincecum (who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS win.

Go Rangers~♥ crying
I agree. We FINALLY made it to the world series and the giants stepped on us crying ...I'm really dissapointed, this is a day of lament for Rangers fans
When the Giants moved to San Fransisco, I dont think the Rangers even existed. And since the Giants moved to SF they havent won the world series. So the Giants have been waiting for a win longer than the rangers. It is the giants who FINALLY did it.
but we never even QUALIFIED for the world series before

Winged Abomination

19,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Lind_Sakura
FOX disagrees about Timmy's hair. They seemed to enjoy slow-moing when Timmy flipped his hair during the celebration.

Timmy's hair is rather.... Captivating.

Dapper Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Buki
TrippingOverPokeballs
who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD

Long hair isn't always girly.
Don't a lot of male anime characters have more ridiculously girl-ish hair than him?
I think he looks like that 3oh!3 guy...

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
I liked how FOX had some graph on TV about the Championship-less streaks...watching the Giants 55 years disappearing and watching Texas going from 49 years to 50 years. That was epic. :3 GO GIANTS!

Capitalist

spacecowgirl93
TrippingOverPokeballs
They ruined the Rangers franchise's chances of finally holding one of those nice World Series trophies....even making it was a nice accomplishment but now....but Tim Lincecum (who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD) and the Giants crushed Cliff Lee and the Rangers' dreams of a WS win.

Go Rangers~♥ crying
I agree. We FINALLY made it to the world series and the giants stepped on us crying ...I'm really dissapointed, this is a day of lament for Rangers fans

Roar. *Squishes with feeties*
YES GIANTS!

Gracious Ladykiller

Pshaw, the Rangers should be happy they even got there in the first place. |:

Lonely Capitalist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
yozarian2
The hell with the rangers. I have no idea how they made it to the playoffs, let alone the world series. I have nothing against them, but wow are they a bad team lol.
And the Giants havent won in 56 years, so the Giants deserve tje win.
if anyone said that the giants and the rangers were going to face off in the world series, people would have thought you were crazy.

Lonely Capitalist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
yozarian2
The hell with the rangers. I have no idea how they made it to the playoffs, let alone the world series. I have nothing against them, but wow are they a bad team lol.
And the Giants havent won in 56 years, so the Giants deserve tje win.
if anyone said that the giants and the rangers were going to face off in the world series, people would have thought you were crazy.
spacecowgirl93
yozarian2
spacecowgirl93
TrippingOverPokeballs

Go Rangers~♥ crying
When the Giants moved to San Fransisco, I dont think the Rangers even existed. And since the Giants moved to SF they havent won the world series. So the Giants have been waiting for a win longer than the rangers. It is the giants who FINALLY did it.
but we never even QUALIFIED for the world series before

maybe its cause theyre shitty eh

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
i was kinda mad that the rangers lost because it is true that the giants havent won since 1954 when they were still with the new york franchise but the rangers NEVER won a world series

Sparkly Lover

I'm soooo disappointed. sad Maybe someday we'll see the Rangers win, but it was an exciting run anyway.

IRL Winner

TrippingOverPokeballs
Tim Lincecum (who I dubbed "Girly-Man" because of his hair xD)

I was pitying you up to about there.
******** your ignorant social conformity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff