Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm glad the Giants won the World Series....they were the team that played the best and pitched the best. I feel a little sad that the Rangers didnt win (lol especially as I have a Texas Rangers pennant on my wall from like 12-13 years ago.....).

But I think that the team that many called "The Misfit Club" deserved to win it simply for the amount of work as a team that they did.

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Yeah... I feel for you. I'm sure the state of Texas feels the exact same way. But, at the same time, I think San Fran does deserve the World Series title. They played great.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
agreed on both points. smile

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i feel sad just for kinsler. the dude is jewish... i connect with him there
i agree with you. i'm a huge Giants fan and i'm so happy they won, but at the same time, the Rangers put on a great show as well.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
xdeadfreedom
i agree with you. i'm a huge Giants fan and i'm so happy they won, but at the same time, the Rangers put on a great show as well.

the even funnier thing about this whole series is that I'm actually an Oakland A's fan....but I had to root for the Giants on this one. not just because they were a Bay Area team or that didnt want the Rangers to win, but the Giants were dominant from game one, on both offense and defense with the AMAZING pitching done by the Giants bullpen and the outstanding defense to keep the Rangers off base.
it was upseting for the texas rangers but i am sure they will get over it someday but all i want to say is congrats to the san fransico gaints for an awsome world series although they will be no more baseball to watch
Both teams played great and I am happy for the Giants and their 1st World Series Win as a San Fran Team.
I have nothing against the Rangers, but I wanted the Giants to win.
They seem like a group of good guys though.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I just heard something rather interesting....Our Dear Esteemed President (insert sarcasm here) hasn't called and congratulated the Giants on their win yet! it is traditional for the the president to call the winning team in the world series the day/night of the win and congratulate them and extend an invitation to the White House.

strange that our president hasn't done that yet....

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
I feel sorry that we didn't win it in SF, but a win is a win. Would've been one hell of a party at home though.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Infinite Ascension
I feel sorry that we didn't win it in SF, but a win is a win. Would've been one hell of a party at home though.

ooooohh yeah. they showed video of the crowds reaction when the Giants won and i'm surprised it didn't register on the Richter scale!

Sexy Seeker

While it would have been awesome if the Rangers had won, just getting to the World Series for the first time since......ever is a huge achievement. We'll get 'em next time!

4,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items