Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleh.

Aged Fatcat

Timid Lunatic

San Francisco Rules. C:

Lonely Phantom

Don't be sad the better team won!
You can't imagine the intensity of the disappointment I'm feeling right now.

IRL Winner

_emmylynne_

I'M DISAPPOINTED TOO, WE WIN IN TEXAS AND ALL WE GET IS A BUNCH OF BOOING, IF WE HAD WON AT HOME THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN HALF OF CHINA'S FIREWORKS COLLECTION SET OFF ABOVE THE STADIUM.
Cryoma
_emmylynne_

I'M DISAPPOINTED TOO, WE WIN IN TEXAS AND ALL WE GET IS A BUNCH OF BOOING, IF WE HAD WON AT HOME THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN HALF OF CHINA'S FIREWORKS COLLECTION SET OFF ABOVE THE STADIUM.

I don't care where they won. They won. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Lonely Phantom

_emmylynne_
Cryoma
_emmylynne_

Again the better team won.

Aged Fatcat

_emmylynne_
Cryoma
_emmylynne_

He's saying that if they won in San Francisco they wouldn't have gotten sore-loser boo's from the crowd o 3o
Light Of The Damned
_emmylynne_
Cryoma
_emmylynne_

Again the better team one.

Well who cares for better now a days? Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.
Giants=bleh.

Aged Fatcat

_emmylynne_
Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.

Though I completely agree with you on this standpoint, people like him because he's an underdog who came from making video's on youtube to being one of the biggest pop sensations ever. Well, the Giants had an underdog victory in my opinion o 3o

Lonely Phantom

_emmylynne_
Light Of The Damned
_emmylynne_
Cryoma
_emmylynne_

Again the better team one.

Well who cares for better now a days? Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.
Giants=bleh.

And Half the artists out there aren't better than the artists before.
Point=bleh.
Sadly hun, that's how the cycle works in Texas. Teams go all the way to the finals. And next minute, they choke and lose.

Was this a disappointment? Yes. Was it expected? Yupe cause look at the lead.
Congrats to the Giants and to Rangers for putting up a great season..
The Injured Pixel
_emmylynne_
Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.

Though I completely agree with you on this standpoint, people like him because he's an underdog who came from making video's on youtube to being one of the biggest pop sensations ever. Well, the Giants had an underdog victory in my opinion o 3o

He's not an underdog. Sure, he was discovered from nothing, but he wasn't the one who built himself up. And the Giants are not the underdogs. They have been around a while, have a good city to fall back on. Now the Rangers, they are the underdog. They've never won a world series at ALL, and Texas is a football state. It must be hard to represent baseball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff