Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Master

25,065 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
What Olympic sport do you consider so dull that you would rather watch grass grow than watch it? Personally, I find cross country skiing to be incredibly dull. It's like watching a marathon only the runners are on skis. Curling is more exciting than that.

Friendly Friend

I know my fellow Canadians are going to hate me... hockey. It bores the crap out of me. I always hope Canada wins, force myself to watch important games, cheer and stuff, but I'm a closet hockey hater. Its just repetitive and I don't see the strategy in it and I'm a shame to my country.

Curling is the slowest sport evar (and it doesn't help when they show a shot in slooooow mo) but I actually like it. In a way. And live curling games are great, four sheets at once! So at least you have something to pay attention to while that rock over on sheet three is slowly making its way down the ice, sheet two forfeits, and sheet one has a team who are huddled strategizing.

Revered Master

25,065 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
elevator
I know my fellow Canadians are going to hate me... hockey. It bores the crap out of me. I always hope Canada wins, force myself to watch important games, cheer and stuff, but I'm a closet hockey hater. Its just repetitive and I don't see the strategy in it and I'm a shame to my country.

Curling is the slowest sport evar (and it doesn't help when they show a shot in slooooow mo) but I actually like it. In a way. And live curling games are great, four sheets at once! So at least you have something to pay attention to while that rock over on sheet three is slowly making its way down the ice, sheet two forfeits, and sheet one has a team who are huddled strategizing.

I like hockey myself but only cause I like to see the guys fight xd Watching curling isn't too bad but I do not understand the need for slow motion camera. The rocks aren't moving that fast.

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
icehockey. I hate it.

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Probaly all the figure skating and stuff.
cross country skiing

i love hockey and figure skating haha and have a new found interest in curling smile
Curling and hockey.. gonk

Aged Raider

Personally I find the halfpipe boring but not as boring as figure skating and Ice dance. Curling is pretty boring on TV, but in person as mentioned above, it is great in person with four different games to watch. Of course, I think most of the sports are better in person. In fact, even cross country skiing is great if you watch it there so you can cheer as they go around the stands. wink

On a side note, I think short track speed skating is the most exciting, especially in person. Man does the crowd get into it!

Revered Master

25,065 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Squire Peregrin
Personally I find the halfpipe boring but not as boring as figure skating and Ice dance. Curling is pretty boring on TV, but in person as mentioned above, it is great in person with four different games to watch. Of course, I think most of the sports are better in person. In fact, even cross country skiing is great if you watch it there so you can cheer as they go around the stands. wink

On a side note, I think short track speed skating is the most exciting, especially in person. Man does the crowd get into it!

Just the very act of passing someone can alter the outcome of the entire race. With one stumble a person can take out themselves as well as other in the race.

I find figure skating and cross country skiing incredibly boring
        I actually love curling. :]
User Image
Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Figure skating and Cross country skiing. I find them extremely boring.

What about elevensies? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, don't he?

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gong he fat choi! Despite my yellow-ness, I cannot spell that for my life.
Curling. I just don't see the appeal of sweeping and whacking stones. I actually like watching hockey and figure skating!
User Image
the one that;s cross country skiing with random shooting things

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
curling (it's just like shuffle board on ice) and cross country skiing its so slow rolleyes
figure skating is boring

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces