Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canada FTW! Oh Canada Go Canada! I Believe!

Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay so, every one is going on about the US is worthy of earning the Gold on this one because they got lucky in round one. If you notice Canada is leading in Gold medals! When it comes to the punch they don't mess around. When it comes to the moment of winning the Gold they all ways pull through. As they are proving right now. The US has a lot of pressure on it and know that if they don't complete what they have started they are doomed until the next time. Not to mention, say if they do win, they know that the next game Canada will come wanting to win. And no one is going to stop them! So I would like to say good luck US.

Dirk_Roland votes CANADA will win Gold this year!
ashley_beau
no doubt in my mind USA is getting te gold biggrin

Hockey is canada's game
Never forget that.
Dirk_Roland
Okay so, every one is going on about the US is worthy of earning the Gold on this one because they got lucky in round one. If you notice Canada is leading in Gold medals! When it comes to the punch they don't mess around. When it comes to the moment of winning the Gold they all ways pull through. As they are proving right now. The US has a lot of pressure on it and know that if they don't complete what they have started they are doomed until the next time. Not to mention, say if they do win, they know that the next game Canada will come wanting to win. And no one is going to stop them! So I would like to say good luck US.

Thats true. I'm sure luongo is going to be goalie which means its not going to be like the last game.
As for ryan miller there is only so much he can save...canada is bound to make goals.
Rusicle

USA, of course.
        We beat Canada once, why not again?

Because i'm sure luongo's going to be goalie which means its going to be a-lot harder to pass a goal. And this time its for the glory,canada is sure to pick up their game.
blackheart247
i think its gonna be the US duhhhh!!!!!!!
who else is good enough to get gold xd

You don't think canada is good enough ohh wow.
I laugh at that statement.Canada is all about hockey,hockey everywhere,you see it on the streets,you see we love hockey...Its the fun-est game around.
And how much effort canada put in into their games...NO ONE deserves it other then canada.This time canada know how fully capable you are and will be different. As for the hockey is the fun-est game to watch and play.

Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Dirk_Roland

Thats true. I'm sure luongo is going to be goalie which means its not going to be like the last game.
As for ryan miller there is only so much he can save...canada is bound to make goals.

Yes, With obvious proof the US is doing good however as you said Hockey is Canada's Game! This will be the show down of all show downs!
Dirk_Roland
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Dirk_Roland

Yes, With obvious proof the US is doing good however as you said Hockey is Canada's Game! This will be the show down of all show downs!

It will be a UN-forgettable game.
Username: divalerio02

I am sure that it will be Canada who will win the gold. :]

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Canada! blaugh
tabethaisonfire
USA=gold

You=wrong. (:

Aged Knight

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

But alas, I am also gunning for Canada. cool
USA! Freshhlady

My brother's a snoop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out