Welcome to Gaia! ::

Woohoo! Go Canada! Women's Hockey: Canada vs USA 2-0. Can't be more proud <3
THE FINALS AGIANST USA FOR THE GOLD.
ITS GOING TO BE SO TENSE.
GO CANADA beat them just like how you beat the Russians <3.

The USA is going to get gold. C:
Rusicle

We will see,im betting that you don't know how crazy canada is when it comes to the end.
CA - NA - DA!
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Rusicle

We will see,im betting that you don't know how crazy canada is when it comes to the end.

Watching tomorrow's game is too intense. I hope Canada can win just like in 2002 ^^ (We won the same match up for the women's back in 2002 and I believe we can do it again with the men's team!) Gooo Canada men's hockey team! 4laugh heart

Elder

I was going to put something constructive here.. but what the hell. <Insert Endless "GO CANADA GO!" Chant here>
wait, what? D: when's the finals? i want to see canada kick a**. again.
sleeping_druids

it's at 12:15 PST
Rusicle
sleeping_druids

it's at 12:15 PST
thanks. (:

Newbie Noob

Canada Vs US starts right away!

We have record for most gold medals won by host country.

Most Gold medals of this winter Olympics.

And if we take this game, we hold record for most gold won at the winter olympics ever.

GOOOO CANADA!!!

Ladykiller

WOO! GO CANADA!

It'll be great if Canada wins. Another time both Canada Mens and Womens hockey wins gold.

Also, and this will make me chortle, both the Mens and Womans medal order will be the same.

Canada, USA, Finland.

:3

Dammit...US just tied the game.

-_-
i still can't believe that we won bronze. we usually never win anything, so yay finland! and if usa wins the gold it will be such a huge upset that... i don't even... canada just has to win. ugh.

Ladykiller

sleeping_druids
i still can't believe that we won bronze. we usually never win anything, so yay finland! and if usa wins the gold it will be such a huge upset that... i don't even... canada just has to win. ugh.

Finland got silver in the 2006 games, though...

:]
~Love Will Tear Us Apart~
sleeping_druids

Finland got silver in the 2006 games, though...

:]
oh yeah, i remember that. it was such a huge surprise though, just like this one. a really good surprise of course, but you know. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff