Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tonight's game is going to be good. Revenge for the world junior's (although not at all at the same level and means way more). Revenge for Torino. I'm stoked for it. Go Canada Go!

I think it depends largely on the skill of the team. I've volunteered for a female hockey tournament and there was some really good hockey, despite that you're not supposed to hit that much. It's either really good, or it's kind of boring. But hey, hockey is hockey---regardless of age, skill or gender.
Let the Rivalry begin

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Watching right now oh dear usa 1 up

After two periods of play it's 3-2 USA
        I'm so excited, I think we have a chance. [:
Looks like america's gonna win 4-2
5-3 AMERICA!!!!
YEAHHH!!!!!!

Gracious Gawker

The 5th goal from the USA was unlike anything I've ever seen! xd
Sheesh we scored 1st 40 seconds of the game I think.. and then 20 seconds after canada goaled in the 1st period.
Miller did a great a job!
It was the ******** goaly.

If the goaly wasn't so good.

USA wouldn't stand a ******** CHANCE!.

Unbeatable Gawker

Miller was a beastly goalie.

But no worries. All Canada has to do is trash Germany to qualify for the quarter finals. Then we'll see what's what!

User Image
Pamplemousse Grenouille

But no worries. All Canada has to do is trash Germany to qualify for the quarter finals. Then we'll see what's what!

User Image

IKr.
oh canada. what else is there left to say? they fought though. damn. just damn.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Ryan Miller allowed 3 goals. He didn't win the game for the USA. It was Canada's awful defense and Brodeur's lack of rebound control. USA swarmed the net and took advantage of nearly every second-chance opportunity Canada gave them. Miller did a great job, but he's not the reason they won.

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Pamplemousse Grenouille

User Image

IKr.
This. Even all of the sports news casters agreed on this and most of the time not all of them agree on anything.

Miller was amazing.
        The last few minutes were killing me with all of those SOG by Canada though
        Amazing game, the Canadians played well, and they fought hard.
        But I'm glad the USA came out on top~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces