Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm very excited to see US v. Canada mens hockey! As a sharks fan, I feel the excitement to see 4 of our players in the Canadian team and 1 in the US team.
What Hockey team you rooting for?
Me? undecided.
Woo HOCKEY!
No Hockey fans? D;

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I hope Canada does well.

But, I'm watching women's right now and we're dominating over Slovakia. xD 3 to nothing in like, less than 10 minutes at most or something.
LOL Yes, we're creaming the slovakian team. I got so pumped up from watching the first period lol
User Image

WOOOO! I'm excited! AND a Sharks fan too~♥

That'll be a fun game, USA is going for a whole 'we're a weak team, miracle time??' thing this year even though I think they'd do well... What I'm really hoping for is a CAN v. RUS game sometime; preferable as a final. 3nodding I'm such a horrible person, I wanna see the Patty/Joe/Heater line go against Nabby.

User Image
Pokey Wasabi
User Image

WOOOO! I'm excited! AND a Sharks fan too~♥

That'll be a fun game, USA is going for a whole 'we're a weak team, miracle time??' thing this year even though I think they'd do well... What I'm really hoping for is a CAN v. RUS game sometime; preferable as a final. 3nodding I'm such a horrible person, I wanna see the Patty/Joe/Heater line go against Nabby.

User Image
I know : DDDD I love Nabby <3
Haha I commented on your profile a while ago before you posten on here explaining that i'm a sharks fan too xD
I love hockey in general (big Thrashers fan here!), so I am torn between the US and Canada sweatdrop I don't know who I want to win =/

Huge hockey fan. : DDD
      I'm supporting USA.
      Jamie Langenbrunner will be an amazing Captain <3333

User Image

Unbeatable Gawker

Canada, of course. <3

Agreement with Pokey. A CAN v. RUS game would be stupendous as a final. But y'know, CAN v. USA would be pretty awesome too.

That Men's team is a dream. Heatly, Brodeur, Niedermayer, Iginla, Getzlav AND Crosby? We are gonna dominate.

User Image
Rusicle

Huge hockey fan. : DDD
      I'm supporting USA.
      Jamie Langenbrunner will be an amazing Captain <3333

User Image
This is true. ;D

@Grenouille//
Yeah they have heater D:
I'm thinkin' they might win over US, but i'm a little eh on the game between canada and russia... ;o
it's gonna be heated with heater and marelou razz
Holy crap, the Russian Women's Team lost to Finland. I was not expecting that. .-.
omg the canadian women's team is destroying, i mean 18-0 against the slovakians and 10-1 against the swedes. WE WILL WIN GOLD!
i'm cheering for canada
WOOT HOCKEY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas