Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Phantom

But USA has Michael Phelps rofl
Fist Pump

User Image

I really despise the OP's attitude(not the OP herself, just the attitude associated with winning). Is it really necessary to be nasty and rude? "Take that"? Talk about being a rub-it-in-your-face winner. :/ They're worse than the sore losers.

No wonder Canadian reputations have going down the hole.

HA. if YOU WERE READING I GOT SWORE AT BY AMERICANS.just trying to prove them wrong.
The Backseatsman
But USA has Michael Phelps rofl

CANADA Has one on the greatest hockey player of all time.
The Backseatsman
Well Apollo Ohno is the most decorated American Winter Olympic athlete of all time.
8 medals!!!!
Take that Canada talk2hand

Canada in total got 14 metals o r 12 golds. i don't remember .___. .
Anyways the most golds.
SO TAKE THAT USA. talk2hand
Not to say we beated you in hockey whcih you can still babble about,
xxChaoticxChellyxx
Fist Pump

User Image

I really despise the OP's attitude(not the OP herself, just the attitude associated with winning). Is it really necessary to be nasty and rude? "Take that"? Talk about being a rub-it-in-your-face winner. :/ They're worse than the sore losers.

No wonder Canadian reputations have going down the hole.

USA says stuff about us all the time, but god forbid we say something back? "Take That" is nothing compaired to steping on our flag, saying we're insuperior to them, being spammed by "USA RULZ AND CANADA SUX" on a Canada Day thread, and making fun of us on shows on a regular basis. If you're getting offeneded by "take that", good thing you're not in our position or you might break a blood vessle.=P

LOL.True. We always be polite and all the can say to us is "suck it" ******** you" "usa pawns canada"...Talk about fair neighbors?
I simply said "take that".
But truly canada is such a nice place to be,i prefer it over any place in the world.. We are awesome ^___^
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Mario Kinnikuman
Canada deserved that gold medal for a superb performance. Could just have easily been the other way around. Incredibly close game.

I can say with dignity that this is one of the most satisfying silvers the USA has been privileged to take.

YES THEY DESERVED it. And I don't think it could be the other way around the way in ot they never let america get to the goal post.

I'm not surprised by that statement. Anyways, I don't believe you quite understood what I meant. They got through, though, and once the game went into overtime, there were no guarantees for either side.
Mario Kinnikuman
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Mario Kinnikuman
Canada deserved that gold medal for a superb performance. Could just have easily been the other way around. Incredibly close game.

I can say with dignity that this is one of the most satisfying silvers the USA has been privileged to take.

YES THEY DESERVED it. And I don't think it could be the other way around the way in ot they never let america get to the goal post.

I'm not surprised by that statement. Anyways, I don't believe you quite understood what I meant. They got through, though, and once the game went into overtime, there were no guarantees for either side.

But the only reason you got that goal was because the person (for got name D smile played with luongo and knew his weakness. So that really isn't fair .____.. Whatever sydney crosby made the goal giving canada the metal. ^______^. Thank you sydney crosby,luongo and ryan miller for letting the goal in ^____^. (:
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Mario Kinnikuman
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Mario Kinnikuman

But the only reason you got that goal was because the person (for got name D smile played with luongo and knew his weakness. So that really isn't fair .____.. Whatever sydney crosby made the goal giving canada the metal. ^______^. Thank you sydney crosby,luongo and ryan miller for letting the goal in ^____^. (:

It didn't matter if Ryan Kesler knew Luongo's weakness or not. It was a fair goal and a good play by Patrick Kane that lead to it. The entire game was amazing and there was nothing unfair about it.
i used to hate crosby but now Woooooooooo!!! he rox biggrin
Rusicle

We tried, and both teams played very well.
        I'm very proud of the USA, especially of my favorite Devil Zach Parise for giving us another shot. <3
        It's going to be very hard to forget Crosby because all he does is whine and complain, so there's no need to worry about that. cool

All Crosby does is "whine" & "complain"? Point is, we won. GO CANADA blaugh
iiRemixJ
Rusicle

We tried, and both teams played very well.
        I'm very proud of the USA, especially of my favorite Devil Zach Parise for giving us another shot. <3
        It's going to be very hard to forget Crosby because all he does is whine and complain, so there's no need to worry about that. cool

All Crosby does is "whine" & "complain"? Point is, we won. GO CANADA blaugh

The point is!~
Crosby is also an amazing Canadian hockey player.
I am never going to forget that moment!! Oh and U.S.A, I think you guys did a spectacular job!! Canadians don't hate you or anything, and there isn't hard feelings ^^ Those were the most spectacular Olympics to Canadians, and it meant a lot, so please don't ruin it by saying bad things about Canada, I know we had weather problems, and that horrible accident on the first day, but in the end it was the people that made all the difference.
that was also bc,near the ocean so we knew it was going to have glitches. if it was somewhere colder in canada than yuur.
k u probly dont care and dont stab it in my face tht u dont but canada needs to jus ******** a moose and say eh and im american so tht wuz a little offensive and good game
katiesmiles12
k u probly dont care and dont stab it in my face tht u dont but canada needs to jus ******** a moose and say eh and im american so tht wuz a little offensive and good game

canadians don't say "ehh" americains say it more because they are "wanna be's".
You americans rub it in so much your a** is shiny so you can just suck it, kaaY?.
and stepping on the canadian flag is not offensive?
I love canada so blehhhk, KAyy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces