Welcome to Gaia! ::

YEEEE. I TOLD YOU AMERICANS,HOCKEY IS CANADAS GAME.
NEVER FORGET THAT. NEVER FORGET CROSBY!.
Hahah I love Crosby. Thank you Hockey God!
Celskeet
Hahah I love Crosby. Thank you Hockey God!

THAT was such a SOLID game i was holding on to my sister for support in ot because i was shaking.

Romantic Capitalist

Celskeet
Thank you Hockey God!

heart
PHANTASIES
Celskeet
Thank you Hockey God!

heart

CA - NA - DA!
Canada deserved that gold medal for a superb performance. Could just have easily been the other way around. Incredibly close game.

I can say with dignity that this is one of the most satisfying silvers the USA has been privileged to take.

Romantic Capitalist

Mario Kinnikuman
Canada deserved that gold medal for a superb performance. Could just have easily been the other way around. Incredibly close game.

I can say with dignity that this is one of the most satisfying silvers the USA has been privileged to take.

Good man!

I agree wholeheartedly, congratulations US for a well earned SILVER!
biggrin
Mario Kinnikuman

YES THEY DESERVED it. And I don't think it could be the other way around the way in ot they never let america get to the goal post.
PHANTASIES
Mario Kinnikuman

Good man!

I agree wholeheartedly, congratulations US for a well earned SILVER!
biggrin

They Were rude how they took the sliver. I'm sure if canada lost they would still give a tiny smile. But they had an angry face and one person didn't ever shack hands...which is bad manners.
My Canadian boner for today is about the size of... Canada.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN RIGHT NOW. SRSLY.

Romantic Capitalist

Geniesaur

heart
Geniesaur

SAME HERE.
WOOOT!! This definitely made my day!! Awesome game with the US. They shouldn't be upset-- they were awesome the whole tournament just wasn't enough to beat Canada smile

I think this was the best hockey game I have ever seen (even better than 2002 at Salt Lake City).

Gooo Canada! (It's so noisy here in Vancouver rofl )

We tried, and both teams played very well.
        I'm very proud of the USA, especially of my favorite Devil Zach Parise for giving us another shot. <3
        It's going to be very hard to forget Crosby because all he does is whine and complain, so there's no need to worry about that. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff