Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rusicle

We tried, and both teams played very well.
        I'm very proud of the USA, especially of my favorite Devil Zach Parise for giving us another shot. <3
        It's going to be very hard to forget Crosby because all he does is whine and complain, so there's no need to worry about that. cool

Even though all he does is "whine and complain", we won us the gold wink
The noise is spilling all the way from Vancouver to Vancouver Island!

Good work Canada! You did damn good! You did too America, take your silver with pride!

And of course Finland! I was cheering for you too!

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm not even TAKE THAT but I'm just so HAPPY WE WONNN! <3 My mom started to doubt but I was at crying cheering CA-NA-DA! CA-NA-DA!! <3333

Eloquent Genius

DANG that was awesome! People are honking their horns, walking around with jerseys and sweaters on, cheering and hollering, just all around having a great ol canadian time. The best part is seeing people just run-hugging each other!! It's time for a week of celebration!
Anmras
DANG that was awesome! People are honking their horns, walking around with jerseys and sweaters on, cheering and hollering, just all around having a great ol canadian time. The best part is seeing people just run-hugging each other!! It's time for a week of celebration!

YEEEE!.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Fawks Pheonix
The noise is spilling all the way from Vancouver to Vancouver Island!

Good work Canada! You did damn good! You did too America, take your silver with pride!

And of course Finland! I was cheering for you too!

Yah speaking of Finland, where were they? Did I miss something? Shouldn't they have been there? I was away for about 30 seconds to go pee, were they there then and left?

All i saw was the American's getting silver and canadian's getting gold. Huh. But yah anyways, I kinda hoped that Scotty Niedermayer or Jerome Ignla got the winning goal. But Crosby nearly got nothin' in the goals department so i'm happy for him! Feel bad for Marty though (Ya know #30 Brodeur, for all the none hockey fans). He's like my fave goalie, but he's getting old.....how sad, he's the best all-time NHL goalie right now!
Finland had their game the other night with Slovakia. They've already been awarded their medals. I just thought the bronze winners deserved a shout out too. So don't worry, you didn't miss anything. :]
I'm glad we all prayed to the Hockey God.

'Our Father who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be done, the gold will be won, on ice as well as in the stands. Give us this day, our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory. In the name of the Canadian hockey teams, AMEN!'
X_cw_only_luvs_tacos_x
Geniesaur
My Canadian boner for today is about the size of... Canada.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN RIGHT NOW. SRSLY.

SAME HERE.

Agreement!!!!

By the way, about the crazy fans thing, they had to shut down one of the biggest streets in Toronto because of the fans that were all over it!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH CANADA WON!!!
Yup, go whining complaining people, it seems that you're good luck.
*sighs* So I must stop disliking Crosby now smile
    All my friends hate me because I was rooting for Canada the whole time. xd (I'm from the US, by the way.)
PHANTASIES
Geniesaur
My Canadian boner for today is about the size of... Canada.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN RIGHT NOW. SRSLY.

heart
Hey, congrats on winning the gold, Canada.

Now this is a hockey game.

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
oh hell yea!!!

Newbie Noob

Greatest hockey game of all time!

United States played one mean game, absolutely amazing, thank you Crosby for winning the Gold and showing the whole ******** world what Canadians can do.

Most Gold medals, ranking us at #1 by the NOC, plus the one gold medal that really counts in Canada, HOCKEY!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff