Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Now that we have reached the Semi-Finals who do you think will win the World Cup

URUGUAY 0.075471698113208 7.5% [ 4 ]
NETHERLANDS 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
GERMANY 0.43396226415094 43.4% [ 23 ]
SPAIN 0.32075471698113 32.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
jkrox6
GERMANY!

Good luck with your team Germany, match starts now, I'm going to watch it

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
naxxar
jkrox6
GERMANY!

Good luck with your team Germany, match starts now, I'm going to watch it

Germany and Spain are both good!

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
I go with what the octopus predicts.
Woohoo Spain won what a team, what a match, Octopus Paul was right

I just read that some people on on Facebook and Twitter are saying that Paul the octopus should be fried, barbequed or turned into a seafood salad or paella. other people were saying that they wanted to throw him into the shark tank and some people are snging anti octopus songs

Wow their all going a bit to far me thinks
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky

Uh huh, Netherlands and Spain are good too (that's why their in the semi finals!) - my friend was rooting for England since he just moved there about a couple of months ago. I felt bad for him when they fell out. D:
Didn't Spain make it to the finals last time?

So what does your friend think of England ? you must be missing your friend ?

That wasn't the England players I know, they play really good for their own Football teams, I don't know what happened, they were imposters eek

I can't remember if Spain made it through to the finals last time sorry, they probably did

They're adjusting over there and missing their boyfriend. It's a little complicated for them living so far apart; we became friends through my roommate whom they're dating. Overall, they really like England so far, they really love the Indian food like curry.
The only England player I know is Rooney. He's like one of the oldest footballers in the World Cup!
I asked one of my good friends here who's a German fan about Spain going into the finals last time and she said they did. They were up against Italy...I think that's what she said...

Aww that's sad about their BF being so far away, it's hard to adjust to a new Country, they must give it time, I like curry too, my favourite are Chicken Korma and Chicken Masala

Wayne Roony plays good for his English Premier League club Manchester United, but for England in the World cup he played awful

Thanks for letting me know regarding Spain being in the finals

Yep, they're getting around. (: They usually send my roommate and I updates. They also use skype too. Chicken Masala is really good XDD

During the World Cup, I really thought Wayne Rooney would be the star of game. I do agree with you that he is a good player in Manchester United but I'm not sure what happened...

As for today's game...we'll have to wait and see...

At least their letting you both know how they are, which is good

Yes I thought either Wayne Rooney or Steven Gerard would have been the man of the match, how wrong can one be
THIRD PLACE PLAY OFF

Saturday 10th July Ko 7.30pm
User Image URUGUAY 2 GERMANY 3 User Image
Hahaha! I can't imagine so... I wouldn't be... Haha, well, i guess that's smart, cause if they break up, the kid is all his(: Haha and yeah, I had fun, thanks. Me and some friends just went down to the beach, we played some soccer there. It's a lot better playing on the beach, with the wind, and sand, and the smell smile I love the beach! And I know; Spain won! 1-nothing!!! Onto beat the Netherlanders on the 11th! Haha, I will DEFANANTLY be watching!
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
Awww!! I didn't know he has a baby!!! Hahaha I'm so out of touch right now, I just got back from the beach for a month for a summer program!! Who's still in the Cup?
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
DAM!!! Hahaha it's okay smile I'm rootin for Spain! They just happen to have my favorite player, Cristiano Renaldo! He's not only gorgeous, but very talented and unexpected, he keeps the games fun!
naxxar

Sorry that Algeria are no longer in, they did play well

Yes he is a good player, he use to play for an English football team called Manchester United, he's just become a Dad and is bringing the baby up by himself

I read online and I watched the news and it said that he paid a surrogate to have his child, his girlfriend was not please

Did you have fun at the beach ?

Well there is only 4 countries left Uruguay, Netherlands, Germany and Spain, Netherlands beat Uruguay yesterday so they are going through to the final and tonight Germany are playing Spain
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
Hahaha! I can't imagine so... I wouldn't be... Haha, well, i guess that's smart, cause if they break up, the kid is all his(: Haha and yeah, I had fun, thanks. Me and some friends just went down to the beach, we played some soccer there. It's a lot better playing on the beach, with the wind, and sand, and the smell smile I love the beach! And I know; Spain won! 1-nothing!!! Onto beat the Netherlanders on the 11th! Haha, I will DEFANANTLY be watching!
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
Awww!! I didn't know he has a baby!!! Hahaha I'm so out of touch right now, I just got back from the beach for a month for a summer program!! Who's still in the Cup?
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
DAM!!! Hahaha it's okay smile I'm rootin for Spain! They just happen to have my favorite player, Cristiano Renaldo! He's not only gorgeous, but very talented and unexpected, he keeps the games fun!
naxxar

Sorry that Algeria are no longer in, they did play well

Yes he is a good player, he use to play for an English football team called Manchester United, he's just become a Dad and is bringing the baby up by himself

I read online and I watched the news and it said that he paid a surrogate to have his child, his girlfriend was not please

Well there is only 4 countries left Uruguay, Netherlands, Germany and Spain, Netherlands beat Uruguay yesterday so they are going through to the final and tonight Germany are playing Spain

Lord only knows what went through his mind when he decided to have a child and what must his girlfriend be really thinking, is she hurt that he didn't want a child with her, Idk

Sounds like you did have fun at the beach, I have never played Footie on a Beach before, to do that I'd need to find a quite beach otherwise people will moan that the sand is going in their faces or in their food or something

I too will be watching the Finals can't wait
Poor girl... ):
Yeah, I did, we don't have too many problems with people populating the beaches<SP? here. I live in CA, on the coast. It's easy to find a quiet beach with little - no action at all!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! I'm going to a party for the Cup Finals, what are you gonna do for the Finals? If you know yet...
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
naxxar

Lord only knows what went through his mind when he decided to have a child and what must his girlfriend be really thinking, is she hurt that he didn't want a child with her, Idk

Sounds like you did have fun at the beach, I have never played Footie on a Beach before, to do that I'd need to find a quite beach otherwise people will moan that the sand is going in their faces or in their food or something

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky

Uh huh, Netherlands and Spain are good too (that's why their in the semi finals!) - my friend was rooting for England since he just moved there about a couple of months ago. I felt bad for him when they fell out. D:
Didn't Spain make it to the finals last time?

So what does your friend think of England ? you must be missing your friend ?

That wasn't the England players I know, they play really good for their own Football teams, I don't know what happened, they were imposters eek

I can't remember if Spain made it through to the finals last time sorry, they probably did

They're adjusting over there and missing their boyfriend. It's a little complicated for them living so far apart; we became friends through my roommate whom they're dating. Overall, they really like England so far, they really love the Indian food like curry.
The only England player I know is Rooney. He's like one of the oldest footballers in the World Cup!
I asked one of my good friends here who's a German fan about Spain going into the finals last time and she said they did. They were up against Italy...I think that's what she said...

Aww that's sad about their BF being so far away, it's hard to adjust to a new Country, they must give it time, I like curry too, my favourite are Chicken Korma and Chicken Masala

Wayne Roony plays good for his English Premier League club Manchester United, but for England in the World cup he played awful

Yep, they're getting around. (: They usually send my roommate and I updates. They also use skype too. Chicken Masala is really good XDD

During the World Cup, I really thought Wayne Rooney would be the star of game. I do agree with you that he is a good player in Manchester United but I'm not sure what happened...

Yes I thought either Wayne Rooney or Steven Gerard would have been the man of the match, how wrong can one be

Yep. Who was the man of the match for England then?
So Germany lost...0-1...I guess that Oracle Octopus was right...
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
Poor girl... ):
Yeah, I did, we don't have too many problems with people populating the beaches<SP? here. I live in CA, on the coast. It's easy to find a quiet beach with little - no action at all!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! I'm going to a party for the Cup Finals, what are you gonna do for the Finals? If you know yet...
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
naxxar
xX_Xx iNERD xX_Xx
naxxar

Wow your lucky our seasides are always full

Sounds cool I'm not going to a Party or anything, just watching at home with the family etc
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky

To be honest I'm not a 100% sure who it was, but I did read somewhere that Emile Heskey was the man of the match against America, can you believe that

Yes that Oracle Octupus was right, I wonder who it predicts will win the finals

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky

To be honest I'm not a 100% sure who it was, but I did read somewhere that Emile Heskey was the man of the match against America, can you believe that

I guess I gotta look that up... :/
Emile Heskey? I thought Landon Donavan or Demsey should have gotten man of the match! Aww, oh well.

That was kind of strange...when will we know when the Oracle Octopus makes another prediction?
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky
naxxar
if_you_feel_lucky

I guess I gotta look that up... :/
Emile Heskey? I thought Landon Donavan or Demsey should have gotten man of the match! Aww, oh well.

That was kind of strange...when will we know when the Oracle Octopus makes another prediction?

Yes please do look it up, I read it on Vitalfootball, maybe it's not a good website, I do agree with you though Landon and Clint were both good players

I have no idea when, but they always show it on the news when the Octopus makes another prediction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff