Total Votes:[ 172 ]

Rescer
Zakou Jr
Rescer
Zakou Jr
Rescer
Zakou Jr

August 15th if I'm correct :3

I think your off one day because my team Manchester City kicks off against Tottenham Hotspurs on August 14th I got it off their website

I'm not really up to date about the EPL, but I'm learning ^_^
Was I right about the Arsenal-Liverpool match being on the 15th?

Yeah you got that one right. R u an Arsenal Supporter? oh btw this gonna become the Premier Chat Spot once it gets started im assuming....
My friends are almost all Arsenal supporters ^_^ Like I said, I'm not really into the EPL yet... But I think that will come.

I made a new thread where everyone is talking about mainly the EPL, since this one will be closed as soon as this hot topic will be moved.
The link to it is in the first post ^_^

thank you >.> time to go school some kids. do you watch any other leagues prior to the EPL?
I hope to see you there then c;

I'm dutch and I only really followed the WC and EC. I saw bits and pieces of the Eredivisie, but club football never really was my thing. But right now it's getting more and more interesting. Probably because I'm getting to know more about it ^_^
Zakou Jr
Rescer
Zakou Jr
Rescer
Zakou Jr

Yeah you got that one right. R u an Arsenal Supporter? oh btw this gonna become the Premier Chat Spot once it gets started im assuming....
My friends are almost all Arsenal supporters ^_^ Like I said, I'm not really into the EPL yet... But I think that will come.

I made a new thread where everyone is talking about mainly the EPL, since this one will be closed as soon as this hot topic will be moved.

thank you >.> time to go school some kids. do you watch any other leagues prior to the EPL?

I'm dutch and I only really followed the WC and EC. I saw bits and pieces of the Eredivisie, but club football never really was my thing. But right now it's getting more and more interesting. Probably because I'm getting to know more about it ^_^

im going there right now so we will continue this conversation there
i'll leave you with this question to answer on the other thread
"Which Brazilian plays for Corinthians in Brazil and is their all time leading world cup goal scorer?"
Rescer
Zakou Jr
Rescer
Zakou Jr
Rescer
Zakou Jr

im going there right now so we will continue this conversation there
i'll leave you with this question to answer on the other thread
"Which Brazilian plays for Corinthians in Brazil and is their all time leading world cup goal scorer?"
My answer is in the other thread <3

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SPAIN HAS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOO EspaƱa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zakou Jr
Come chat some more with us at the after party/hang out thread!

Today's final:
Netherlands - Spain (0-0,0-0) 0:1 a.e.t.
Andres INIESTA (116')

Yesterday's final:
Uruguay - Germany (1-1) 2-3
Edinson CAVANI (28') - Thomas MUELLER (19')
Diego FORLAN (51') - Marcell JANSEN (56')
xx - Sami KHEDIRA (82')

Both matches will be played on the same time as the last match of the day in the previous weeks.

Upcoming games:

User Image

What are your predictions on the game?
Where did you place your bets?
And who are the key players of both teams?
Or who has that face that you just have to look at?

In short, talk about the upcoming match and stay to discuss the match as it will begin shortly.

Don't quote the first, second, third or fourth post! It's too much page strech if you do so!!!
You'll get straight on my ignore list! No more warnings

Scores and winners of the Groups Phase are in the fourth post of this page.

User Image

yah
Again a pop-up. Don't give out your password under any circumstances!

Your account is not in any sort of danger of being banned!

Not giving out your password = keeping your account intact! <3

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Damn, there's alot of replies to this thread...

I'll be back... in four years!

And don't forget the EPL and the EURO!
yea i cant wait
Etinelle

I know <3 We had some amazing people in here who kept the thread going and going! And we're even going to continue in another thread so we can follow the EPL together.

I can't wait till the Euro Cup myself >.<

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Zakou Jr
Etinelle

I know <3 We had some amazing people in here who kept the thread going and going! And we're even going to continue in another thread so we can follow the EPL together.

Sweet! Which club are you going for in the EPL? Me? Arsenal F.C., definitely.
Etinelle
Zakou Jr
Etinelle

I never really followed the APL so I decidec I should watch a few games before picking aclub, but all my friends in the thread (see the link in the first post) are Gooners, so big chance I'll follow them xD You should defenitely join us!

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Zakou Jr
Etinelle
Zakou Jr
Etinelle

I never really followed the APL so I decidec I should watch a few games before picking aclub, but all my friends in the thread (see the link in the first post) are Gooners, so big chance I'll follow them xD You should defenitely join us!

Fellow Gooners?? I am so in.

LONG LIVE THE GUNNERS! LONG LIVE ARSENAL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff