Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deutschland. heart
Özil is my man.
I have to admit though, the last game had me cracking up, we play so diiirty! The red card was bullshit though, and everyone in my house was yelling crazy a** german that I couldn't understand.

I got my gear ready to go for the game tomorrow. Shirt, scarf, and my car flags! biggrin I'm thinking about going up to the store to buy the face chalk. 4laugh
AHHitsAlexis
heart

ALEXIS!
xXxvictimofadown
AHHitsAlexis
heart

ALEXIS!

you are weird.
xXxvictimofadown
Deutschland. heart
Özil is my man.
I have to admit though, the last game had me cracking up, we play so diiirty! The red card was bullshit though, and everyone in my house was yelling crazy a** german that I couldn't understand.

I got my gear ready to go for the game tomorrow. Shirt, scarf, and my car flags! biggrin I'm thinking about going up to the store to buy the face chalk. 4laugh

and Marin's mine! They're bffs, so I'll be looking forward to seeing you on some double dates~ (;

I think the ref was just card-happy. More yellows than shots on net? come ON.
I'm so nervous for tomorrow.
It needs to be over or I'm going to have a heart attack. D:

ps guys:
omg dead.
User Image
I EAT BRAINZ!
xXxvictimofadown
Deutschland. heart
Özil is my man.

and Marin's mine! They're bffs, so I'll be looking forward to seeing you on some double dates~ (;

I think the ref was just card-happy. More yellows than shots on net? come ON.
I'm so nervous for tomorrow.
It needs to be over or I'm going to have a heart attack. D:

ps guys:
omg dead.
User Image

Oh dude, I know. And it doesn't help that the game doesn't start until 8:30 here. I'm in Germany for the month with my boyfriend visiting his dad. Everyone over here is going nuts.
xXxvictimofadown
Oh dude, I know. And it doesn't help that the game doesn't start until 8:30 here. I'm in Germany for the month with my boyfriend visiting his dad. Everyone over here is going nuts.

ahhh normally I'd call you lucky but I wouldn't want to be in Germany now. the tension must be INTENSE. I probably wouldn't be able to breathe.
Are you in a city, or a rural area? The latter at least wouldn't be as bad.
I EAT BRAINZ!
xXxvictimofadown

ahhh normally I'd call you lucky but I wouldn't want to be in Germany now. the tension must be INTENSE. I probably wouldn't be able to breathe.
Are you in a city, or a rural area? The latter at least wouldn't be as bad.

lol it's really not that bad. It's a fun way to chill with people. I'm in a more rural area. We're about 10 km away from the closest city, which is Wittlich, which really isn't a city at all.
xXxvictimofadown
lol it's really not that bad. It's a fun way to chill with people. I'm in a more rural area. We're about 10 km away from the closest city, which is Wittlich, which really isn't a city at all.

I wouldn't be able to chill…but I'm just pretty pessimistic when it comes to football. Watching must be fun though! Did you get to go to a public viewing of the Australia game?

AHHH, you're right by Luxembourg!! Now I'm going to call you lucky. >___>
Actually, I think a girl who did the same exchange program as me was in Wittlich…I remember being jealous of her, too, haha. I should get off my butt and just go.
I EAT BRAINZ!
xXxvictimofadown

I wouldn't be able to chill…but I'm just pretty pessimistic when it comes to football. Watching must be fun though! Did you get to go to a public viewing of the Australia game?

AHHH, you're right by Luxembourg!! Now I'm going to call you lucky. >___>
Actually, I think a girl who did the same exchange program as me was in Wittlich…I remember being jealous of her, too, haha. I should get off my butt and just go.

We actually went and spent a day in Luxembourg, and thank you for using the O, no one ever spells it right. gonk

Nah, I haven't been to any public viewings, would be badass to go though. biggrin
xXxvictimofadown
We actually went and spent a day in Luxembourg, and thank you for using the O, no one ever spells it right. gonk

Nah, I haven't been to any public viewings, would be badass to go though. biggrin

I adore Luxembourg, I wouldn't DARE spell it wrong. *___*
where'd you go for the day?

ahhh you need to go! It's so much fun. really, you HAVE to go to one when they play in the knockout round if they make it~

Anxious Werewolf

Luxembourg...I think that's where my Dad's family originated. Our last name seems like it came from that.

8,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piecatcher 100
Albruna
Not the best source, but yes, we are kinda screwed. ;S

Scandal referee Simon in charge for Ghana showdown

*is finished fishing through posts*

F. M. L.

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50