• Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Andres Iniesta
Yep

Now thats a Helluva name you got there.. If you really were him, I'd be thanking the Hell out of you..

lol i kow right !!!

Damn Right! Its unbelievable.. I still can't believe it happened..

i thought he was ganna miss it because everyone else kept missing it but he made it and i was yelling and screaming it was awseome!!!!

Thats been our problem throughout the tournament.. We had so many damn good looking shots but nothing was going in.. People talk about us winning 1-0 most of the time.. Well, just imagine if our shots all went in.. We should have scored more goals that what we had..
i'm soooo happy! I LOVE ESPANA! *cries*
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Andres Iniesta
Yep

Now thats a Helluva name you got there.. If you really were him, I'd be thanking the Hell out of you..

lol i kow right !!!

i thought he was ganna miss it because everyone else kept missing it but he made it and i was yelling and screaming it was awseome!!!!

Thats been our problem throughout the tournament.. We had so many damn good looking shots but nothing was going in.. People talk about us winning 1-0 most of the time.. Well, just imagine if our shots all went in.. We should have scored more goals that what we had..

yeah it they were like 5 plus the one that went in OMG that would of been awesome!!! o well at least they won!!

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10

lol i kow right !!!

yeah it they were like 5 plus the one that went in OMG that would of been awesome!!! o well at least they won!!

How many shots on goal per game? Like 15 or 20? We could have slaughtered every team if we made most of those shots.. Heh..
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10

lol i kow right !!!

How many shots on goal per game? Like 15 or 20? We could have slaughtered every team if we made most of those shots.. Heh..

yeah arlest now they have the cup right!! rofl
Wooo! Even tho I'm from New Zealand I love spain biggrin I went ther recently in April And I loved it. The funny thing was I also went to Holland airport LAWL so I was kinda on both teams but Spain's hotter wink David Villa is my fave Spainsh player oooh and before the whole cup started I guess that spain would win!!!!!!!! And Brazil second, then germany third. LMFAO so close!
iGwenz
Wooo! Even tho I'm from New Zealand I love spain biggrin I went ther recently in April And I loved it. The funny thing was I also went to Holland airport LAWL so I was kinda on both teams but Spain's hotter wink David Villa is my fave Spainsh player oooh and before the whole cup started I guess that spain would win!!!!!!!! And Brazil second, then germany third. LMFAO so close!

cool i always went for Spain too they are my favorite team ever wink

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10

At least we Spaniards can finally rest knowing we finally got one..
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10
Sangre De Espana
Xerxes_Brake10

At least we Spaniards can finally rest knowing we finally got one..

yeah 3nodding
Paul is awesome for picking Spain! GO SPAIN!!!! mrgreen
Nah David Villa's the top player and he's the man(;
yea that octopus is awesome as LAWL but I guessed spain wayyyyy before to. Me and the octopus are smarticles(;
a picture is worth a thousand words

User Image

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
so happy spain won biggrin
Yea Spain kicked those tulip asses!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff