Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Pinkflower64
Unpradictable
Pinkflower64
haha me too! xd i wanted italy to win, but they got eliminated by freakin slovaquia. scream

i waz pissed at that !!!! i almost cried

me too! evil my ears watered when i saw an italian player cry hiding his face with his arm.

we r such faithful soccer fans smile

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Unpradictable
Pinkflower64
Unpradictable
Pinkflower64
haha me too! xd i wanted italy to win, but they got eliminated by freakin slovaquia. scream

me too! evil my eyes watered when i saw an italian player cry hiding his face with his arm.

i meant eyes lmao!! yeah i know! biggrin

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
I Steal Your Huggies
I've been with Spain since the beginning !! =] Even though they lost their first game I was like..It's ok they can pass they just need to be in the first two spots and they can go to the quarterfinals n.n And..they just kept winning!! I was applauding at my home and screaming when they won by the goal of Iniesta! =P

LA FURIA ROJA!!!!

i kno right. but u sond lik my frnined who is obbssed wit Spain. lzol
Unpradictable
x--IHeartYouu
Unpradictable
x--IHeartYouu
I was like ''Papi , gano espana !!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg ''' My Dad Was like '' Ya Calm down'' Lol i was so excited !!! xd xd

yo estava en un renurante cantando y bailando. I was happy as hell.
Where u from !? I am DOminican smile

Lol I Live In Texas In USA But I'm Half Mexican And Half Spanish biggrin

kwlioz smile
that is a howt mix. LMFAO.
but yaah i am in GA

Haha Lol Howt Mix Lol Yea

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Unpradictable
I Steal Your Huggies
I've been with Spain since the beginning !! =] Even though they lost their first game I was like..It's ok they can pass they just need to be in the first two spots and they can go to the quarterfinals n.n And..they just kept winning!! I was applauding at my home and screaming when they won by the goal of Iniesta! =P

LA FURIA ROJA!!!!

Well, soy de Puerto Rico y tengo el apellido Pérez..soo yeah xDD

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Pinkflower64
Unpradictable
Pinkflower64
Unpradictable
Pinkflower64

me too! evil my eyes watered when i saw an italian player cry hiding his face with his arm.

i meant eyes lmao!! yeah i know! biggrin

smile

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
I Steal Your Huggies
Unpradictable
I Steal Your Huggies

LA FURIA ROJA!!!!

yo so Dominican. Que jevy que te eres broriqua

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Unpradictable
I Steal Your Huggies
Unpradictable
I Steal Your Huggies

LA FURIA ROJA!!!!

yo so Dominican. Que jevy que te eres broriqua

Si jajaja =] Soy Boricua y por acá uff La gente estaba festejando en los bares, en San Juan, y en sus casas! Hasta por el facebook xD
I was in a lake.
Then I got a text they won.
I submerged underwater and started screaming for joy.

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Unpradictable
I was sooooooooooooooooooo happy when they won. I was jummping around and screaming como una loca smile
Who were you for from the beging and what was your reaction when Spain won !? I was orininaly going for ITALY

i was hoping for mexico 2 win the cup but its coo if spain won i dont really care
DAMN I HATE SPAIN!!!!!!! Netherlands should have won damn thier coach!!!! I was originaly rooting for Argentina buuuuut...... we all knw wat happened there!!!!! Im happy for Spain and i give them Kudos for a job well done

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
GET BONED
I was in a lake.
Then I got a text they won.
I submerged underwater and started screaming for joy.

that hot ! lolz
If the ref had payed attention the netherlands would have won it, but yeah they had to let Spain win because there country has no money annymore, its like give a pitty child some candy

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
101 GANGSTA_KING_101
Unpradictable
I was sooooooooooooooooooo happy when they won. I was jummping around and screaming como una loca smile
Who were you for from the beging and what was your reaction when Spain won !? I was orininaly going for ITALY

i was hoping for mexico 2 win the cup but its coo if spain won i dont really care

i waz sooooooooooooooooo not goin for Mexico
Yeah spain is wolrd champ is was also jumping around and sreaming WHOOHOO!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff