Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
SexehWafflez
yea, soccer sucks. 90 minutes of complete boredom. pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass, goalie block the ball. final score 1-0 LAME

I knowrite!!! How can almost all of the world like soccer and how can it be so hyped if the game can end with nobody scoring?

The real question is, how come the US is the only one not hyped about soccer?

Watch the effing World Cups before this one, where actually people are scoring and it is more intense.

Versatile Businessman

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
I hate soccer. It should not even qualify as a sport. Is tap dancing a sport? I rest my case. Basketball is awesome. Baseball is okay. Football is cool. Hokey is awesome. But lacrosse is the best sport by far. It's like football with weapons.

I laugh at your judgement about soccer. And that dumb comparision.

That is a typical judgement of a person who likes American football and not football.
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
I hate soccer. It should not even qualify as a sport. Is tap dancing a sport? I rest my case. Basketball is awesome. Baseball is okay. Football is cool. Hokey is awesome. But lacrosse is the best sport by far. It's like football with weapons.

Just because you hate soccer, does not it is not considered a sport. What the hell does tap dancing compare to soccer?

I rest my case.

Think about it. Soccer is like tap dancing with a spotted ball the size of a human head. And the players are wimps!!! Haven't u see them flop?! Someone will barely touch them and they'll fall down and grab they're leg. And as soon as the yellow card is pulled out they'll be fine. And even if they are hurt, like if they turn an ankle or something like that, they bring out a stretcher!!! Yet again, I rest my case. Don't argue with me. You will lose.

They don't just dive and pretend to be hurt just to the opponent a yellow card. It's to also perhaps get free kicks or penalties. It's to effing get an advantage. But still, I don't support diving. And not all of the time they pretend to get hurt.

No professional footballer would get out of a game from a little injury...

You probably just watched this World Cup and not other major soccer events. The World Cup this year was not as good as the ones before. It wasn't as crappy and it had

I still don't get how you are comparing soccer to tap dancing... And isn't a basketball a ball with some thin stripes that is a size of a human head (and bounces?)

Ugh look its a famous quote from comedian george carlin. He was comparing tap dancing to soccer because the concepts of those activities are stupid. I'm just not a fan of "sports" that, sometimes, during a game, the score hardly ever gets above one. Fine I'll give you that soccer is a sport. But its a sport for people that don't have any "u kno wat". Lacrosse is for people who do have "u kno wat". Basically all contact sports is the shiz. Sports when the score gets above one and when people actually get hurt and dont fake an injury.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML

Just because you hate soccer, does not it is not considered a sport. What the hell does tap dancing compare to soccer?

I rest my case.

Think about it. Soccer is like tap dancing with a spotted ball the size of a human head. And the players are wimps!!! Haven't u see them flop?! Someone will barely touch them and they'll fall down and grab they're leg. And as soon as the yellow card is pulled out they'll be fine. And even if they are hurt, like if they turn an ankle or something like that, they bring out a stretcher!!! Yet again, I rest my case. Don't argue with me. You will lose.

They don't just dive and pretend to be hurt just to the opponent a yellow card. It's to also perhaps get free kicks or penalties. It's to effing get an advantage. But still, I don't support diving. And not all of the time they pretend to get hurt.

You probably just watched this World Cup and not other major soccer events. The World Cup this year was not as good as the ones before. It wasn't as crappy and it had

I still don't get how you are comparing soccer to tap dancing... And isn't a basketball a ball with some thin stripes that is a size of a human head (and bounces?)

Ugh look its a famous quote from comedian george carlin. He was comparing tap dancing to soccer because the concepts of those activities are stupid. I'm just not a fan of "sports" that, sometimes, during a game, the score hardly ever gets above one. Fine I'll give you that soccer is a sport. But its a sport for people that don't have any "u kno wat". Lacrosse is for people who do have "u kno wat". Basically all contact sports is the shiz. Sports when the score gets above one and when people actually get hurt and dont fake an injury.

The dude is comedian. A COMEDIAN. And so you take this man's quote seriously?

That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. So are you saying lacorsse is tough, therefore a sport for people who have a "you know what"? I laugh at that kind of thinking.

And people do get effing hurt in soccer, dammit. You don't watch
soccer, but sports like effing lacrosse. So you don't see how brutal a soccer match is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5DXFVI6mTA&feature=related

See how horrible soccer injuries are.

4,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Is it worth to love someone who hurt you?

How does soccer sucks? Its the best sport yet. Yeah you get hurt, but you still have to move on

But all I need to hear is that I love you.
soccer does suck, and here in england it's what we pride ourselves on, but it totally sucks, and we suck at it.
i used to play soccer on a travel team i was really good but hated my coach so i went to softball and got on another travel team this time my coach was nice but 4 eveyone
BASKETBALL SUCKSSSSSSSS
(BIG TIME)
AND U PPL WHO THINK SOCCER IS A DANGEROUS SPORT ITS NOT REALLY ONLY IF U PLAY DIRTY THEN IT GETS UGLY
(THE MOST DANGORUS IS PROBABLY GOALY I SPRAINED MY FINGER PLAYING IT)
XoXoMoi
dominick Junior
soccer rules

i agree 100%

im open to all sports
You shouldn't compare Basketball with Soccer. It's totally different sports.
Thts the most stupid thing ever comparing soccer with basketball!!! Soccer is the national sport in almost every country, except here in the U.S.A. You guys don't give ******** up opinoins on tht, bc soccer originated wayyyyy before basketball! So for those noobs and haters... STFU! Soccer is more tough and better then any sport! In soccer you hav to strategize, My brother plays for Cisco, and I'm goin for Sereno! I would knoe!!! TeeHee...

Desirable Noob

Quote:
soccer is not more better than basketball
Quote:

Read those please. If you are going to say anything bad about something at least use proper grammar. Otherwise, people will think you are a 11 year old who can't write proper sentences and what is hokey....seriously? stare
Quote:
Thts the most stupid thing ever comparing soccer with basketball!!! Soccer is the national sport in almost every country, except here in the U.S.A. You guys don't give ******** up opinoins on tht, bc soccer originated wayyyyy before basketball! So for those noobs and haters... STFU! Soccer is more tough and better then any sport! In soccer you hav to strategize, My brother plays for Cisco, and I'm goin for Sereno! I would knoe!!! TeeHee...

Soccer has been a sport longer than any other sport the only reason the U.S. aren't so interested in it is because there are other sports in the U.S. that other countries don't do like basketball (which can't at all be compared to soccer). There are so many sports in the U.S. that people don't even care to watch a game because they think its just pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, but it takes skill and effort to even angle the ball directly into the blind spot of the goalie and its hard for the goalie too because they have to be able to risk hurting themselves by jumping or sliding possible into the metal pole or another player stepping on them. It's way more complicated than you might have thought. wink
Arsenal Football Club
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML

I laugh at your judgement about soccer. And that dumb comparision.

That is a typical judgement of a person who likes American football and not football.

I'm gonna make this short: Play a sport that actually involves physical contact and pain. I actually respect that one can do that much running back and forth down a field, which is basically what you soccer players do. I couldn't do that. Which is why I am a goalie for lacrosse. I'm telling you, it is much more fun to beat the crap out of the opposing team with metal rods rather then run back and forth kicking a ball. twisted It really does look like over-exaggerated tap dancing with a ball.
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML
Etinelle
CutMyLifeIntoPiecesFML

I rest my case.

The dude is comedian. A COMEDIAN. And so you take this man's quote seriously?

That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. So are you saying lacorsse is tough, therefore a sport for people who have a "you know what"? I laugh at that kind of thinking.

And people do get effing hurt in soccer, dammit. You don't watch
soccer, but sports like effing lacrosse. So you don't see how brutal a soccer match is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5DXFVI6mTA&feature=related

See how horrible soccer injuries are.

Actually I do watch soccer. Indoor soccer. In my opinion indoor soccer and outdoor soccer are to completely different things. Indoor soccer is actually entertaining, and is actually fun to play. I would know. I played for five years before discovering lacrosse. Outdoor soccer is boring. END OF ARGUMENT!
2000mustang
soccer is not more better than basketball
This is scary!........ A girl died in 1933 by a homicide murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If u comment this to 5 other ppl, she will not bother you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff