Welcome to Gaia! ::

why do you like it?

and who's the best team? (your opinion of corse)

who's the worst? (your opinion)

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Well, I love the fact that around the world, they play the sport. Also that how they celebrate it and appreciate it. The craziness of their celebrations really makes me happy and enjoy the sort even more.

Also that I think that football is very intense, and not only the World Cup. But I do admit MLS is garbage.

In the World Cup, my favourite team was usually France and Spain, but France didn't do so pretty this year. But I still have faith for them. And the finals of this World Cup, it could have been cleaner. But nothing can change the fact that LA ROJA WON!

But looking at this whole competition, I certainly adored the way Netherlands and Germany played. They dominated this competiotion, from my perspective.

In the English Premier League, I love the team Arsenal. Even though they haven't really won anything yet, they have alot of potential and I do have faith in them that they will win some trophies. And get new goalies. Seriously.

Also that I like their manager, Arsene Wenger. He seems like a mellow guy and I like how he finds young, unknown footballers and makes them football stars.

So yeah, that's how pretty much what I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff