Welcome to Gaia! ::

wohooo portugal!
[NPC] Liam
What's up, bros? And a special "what's up" to the ladies, too, of course-- anyway, just a quick note for all the football fans out there that I've got a sweet update to my shop with a buncha new jerseys and stuff.

u gotta
User Image

If you're more about being a spectator, you can stop by Global Imports and pick up some wicked vuvuzelas to annoy the hell outta everyone else.

Oh! And there's some rad bike stuff going on lately, too... I heard Gold Mountain has a cool new prize for all you ticket monsters.

I woulda told everyone about this, but I kinda feel like this one's strictly for the sports fans, y'know what I mean?

Later, guys!
help me
[NPC] Liam
What's up, bros? And a special "what's up" to the ladies, too, of course-- anyway, just a quick note for all the football fans out there that I've got a sweet update to my shop with a buncha new jerseys and stuff.

User Image

If you're more about being a spectator, you can stop by Global Imports and pick up some wicked vuvuzelas to annoy the hell outta everyone else.

Oh! And there's some rad bike stuff going on lately, too... I heard Gold Mountain has a cool new prize for all you ticket monsters.

I woulda told everyone about this, but I kinda feel like this one's strictly for the sports fans, y'know what I mean?

Later, guys!
tsup

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nice stuff

Phantom

3,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
lets go spain

3,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
GO NEDERLAND HUP HUP FOR HOLLAND WE LOVE IT!!! heart heart

Dangerous Visionary

About time. why wasn't this an announcement? lol

Quotable Seeker

6,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Wow I think this post is about like 2 months old. Why wasnt this anounced?
Kaileena
Haha, that's perfect!

No Uruguay jersey though? :<

This! I wanted my Uruguay jersey sad lol at the vuvuzelas though.

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[NPC] Liam

User Image

cool biggrin
Later, guys!

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
ohh new things love it!

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa