+1 1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 >

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
So while I was trying on items in the cash shop this happened....

User Image

and I tried clicking on it to make sure it wasn't something special, and I double checked the item in my dressing room in the customize avatar section, and it didn't do it. And as far as i can tell it's still doing it in the cash shop. So just wanted to share it.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
another item with a secret Sherlock face...how many secret faces has the admin stuck in Sherlock items?

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Nafretiti
another item with a secret Sherlock face...how many secret faces has the admin stuck in Sherlock items?
as far that I have found, 2

Magical Tree

If you have the text option of the griefstache item equiped and then move your one arm (left i believe) - then you get that face.

The same thing happens with the text option in the detectiving kit item, but it's a different face.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
thewaitingtree
If you have the text option of the griefstache item equiped and then move your one arm (left i believe) - then you get that face.

The same thing happens with the text option in the detectiving kit item, but it's a different face.

Yep that is very true. Also there is currently a text thing going on, with the greifstash (mind Palace) I have narrowed it down to be a combo item thing, because if you change and only have the griefstash, it doesn't work, so I'm trying to figure it out.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
thewaitingtree

If you'll notice, depending on which way my chick is facing, the words change.

I know it has to be a combo because I tested it with other items, but I haven't taken the time to figure out which combo it is.

Magical Tree

Bella of Venus
thewaitingtree

I know it has to be a combo because I tested it with other items, but I haven't taken the time to figure out which combo it is.

I did notice that. I was trying to figure out how that worked!

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
thewaitingtree
Bella of Venus
thewaitingtree

Well I have 2 of the tourist hat's on, so I think it has to do with that item, but I haven't tested it

Little Alistair 's Husbando

Manly Cat

Bella of Venus

i bet he is saying "am i pretty?"
haha

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
isette
Bella of Venus

i bet he is saying "am i pretty?"
haha

huh? o.o sweatdrop

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
it didn't work when I tried crying

Partying Gekko

12,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bella of Venus
thewaitingtree

Yep that is very true. Also there is currently a text thing going on, with the greifstash (mind Palace) I have narrowed it down to be a combo item thing, because if you change and only have the griefstash, it doesn't work, so I'm trying to figure it out.
So there are item combos now?

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sinesthera
Bella of Venus
thewaitingtree

So there are item combos now?

As far as I could tell, when I had them equiped

Retro Punk

Bella of Venus
thewaitingtree
Bella of Venus
thewaitingtree

Well I have 2 of the tourist hat's on, so I think it has to do with that item, but I haven't tested it

You should try all three Sherlock items at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff