Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bird-0f-Flames
Spi_Sun
Bird-0f-Flames
Eric-Magnus-Lehnsherr
A 4 Season would be cool, but i?m afraid BBC can`t pay the actors. eek
After the success from Mr. Watson in The Hobbit and Sherlock in Star Trek (Rumours said, he will bealso in Star Wars ), 12 Years a slave and others, the price is higher now.
But on the other hand, they said they have so much fun with the Sherlock Show, they will make it happen. smile

They already said that the two actors signed on for two more seasons smile

I would be soooooo sad if they had to end this wonderful master peice and the actors wernt coming back

Gah! I know I would too gonk
It's just so great. I've been rewatching it so many times now
Hunger leads to low blood sugar
HobbitLock
I wish they would just come out every year too...

I know this thread is kind of old but... LOL. I LOVE UR AVI. >w< where's Bilbo? heart
[NPC] Yodrich
Bird-0f-Flames
Spi_Sun
Bird-0f-Flames
Eric-Magnus-Lehnsherr
After the success from Mr. Watson in The Hobbit and Sherlock in Star Trek (Rumours said, he will bealso in Star Wars ), 12 Years a slave and others, the price is higher now.
But on the other hand, they said they have so much fun with the Sherlock Show, they will make it happen. smile

They already said that the two actors signed on for two more seasons smile

I would be soooooo sad if they had to end this wonderful master peice and the actors wernt coming back

Gah! I know I would too gonk
It's just so great. I've been rewatching it so many times now
Hunger leads to low blood sugar

Hello, Master Yodrich. Didn't know that you will be interested in Sherlock as well. smile
I am aynstein
HobbitLock
I wish they would just come out every year too...

I know this thread is kind of old but... LOL. I LOVE UR AVI. >w< where's Bilbo? heart

Haha I actually have a bilbo cosplay as well biggrin
cant wait for it.

Calamaru's Partner

Lionheart

18,025 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LadyyRainicorn
http://sh.st/w6qH2

HAHA Exactly! smile
Eric-Magnus-Lehnsherr

Season 3 was made after Benedict Cumberbatch portrayed Khan in star trek, as for thoughts about season 4 I'd hope that they do a modern day version of the sign of four, or maybe even a reimagining of Sherlocks encounter with Jack the ripper. smile
Last thing I remember from Season 3 was that Sherlock was shot. I don't know what will happen in Season 4...

Liberal Trader

11,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items