Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

Season 2 spoilers ahead --- Kind of...... so to be safe i made em white.
I hate spoilers so please also do me the curtesy.

I been thinking of a line Sherlock says " .... on the side of angels , but not one of ...them."

What if there was contest , that would portray that line in Avatar form or in art ???

I was trying to make an avie to match ....but im sleepy and dont have the time right now.

So , how about you guys try your luck?

Or maybe you can think of other cool lines in the show that could be turned into avatars or art?

But remember no spoilers. please. NO S3 spoilers please.

Shadowy Informer

" Well, I sorta of tried. My layout does more justice than my avatar though. xD "

Retro Punk

Necroxys
" Well, I sorta of tried. My layout does more justice than my avatar though. xD "

OOh ! Tha is bad a** ! you get 22 Hooper points for your 1st try !! I can't tell the (flag?) in the background gif. What is it? And the music , is that from the soundtrack? Awesome use of the quote too ! xd

Shadowy Informer

Guin - Aoiichi
Necroxys

OOh ! Tha is bad a** ! you get 22 Hooper points for your 1st try !! I can't tell the (flag?) in the background gif. What is it? And the music , is that from the soundtrack? Awesome use of the quote too ! xd

" What flag? xD "

Retro Punk

Necroxys
Guin - Aoiichi
Necroxys

" What flag? xD "

On your background gif. It does a flashy/ TV static thingy. And it makes it look like there is another image behind the Sherlock wallpaper....

Shadowy Informer

Guin - Aoiichi
Necroxys
Guin - Aoiichi
Necroxys

" What flag? xD "

On your background gif. It does a flashy/ TV static thingy. And it makes it look like there is another image behind the Sherlock wallpaper....

" Oh...there's no other image than the the wallpaper. xD No flag; just a glitchy color thingy. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff