Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have come to a planet where the elite wealth of the galaxy goes for their party! You are welcome in my home!

Kiro loves to party! I hope you do too! Best dressed avatars get GOLD! 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15

Alien Genius

37,825 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Full closet 200
Kiro_Shinigami] Its free to come and go as you want. I dont hold people to have to post if they cant. Just staff is tied down as they provide the atmosphere.

I hope you find a job tho
1eysja0b:0="Kiro_Shinigami] Its free to come and go as you want. I dont hold people to have to post if they cant. Just staff is tied down as they provide the atmosphere.

I hope you find a job tho <3

Fair enough. I suppose to be fair we were all sucked into an alternate dimension with huge creatures trying to kill us so it is a lot harder to explain away absence of posting (except maybe with the character is lying half dead in a ditch somewhere).

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Brainy_Bl
Kiro_Shinigami] Its free to come and go as you want. I dont hold people to have to post if they cant. Just staff is tied down as they provide the atmosphere.

I hope you find a job tho
1eysja0b:1="Kiro_Shinigami] Its free to come and go as you want. I dont hold people to have to post if they cant. Just staff is tied down as they provide the atmosphere.

I hope you find a job tho <3

Fair enough. I suppose to be fair we were all sucked into an alternate dimension with huge creatures trying to kill us so it is a lot harder to explain away absence of posting (except maybe with the character is lying half dead in a ditch somewhere).
I have an OOC thread on page 1 ^w^

People keep track in there so its not obsolete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff