Malevolent Lover

11,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Am i or am i not a cusp!

some sites say yes some says no

December 25 is my birthday!

am i the first capricorns to be born on capricorn season or am i A Saggicorn cusp who is just in between!

UGH the confusion...

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vile Dreams
Am i or am i not a cusp!

am i the first capricorns to be born on capricorn season or am i A Saggicorn cusp who is just in between!

UGH the confusion...

I'm not positive, but does it have something to do with the exact year you are born? I'm a full-fledged Aries, so being on the cusp hasn't ever been an issue for me.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Vile Dreams
Am i or am i not a cusp!

UGH the confusion...

It's actually simpler than it sounds.

Sagittarius -- Nov. 22 to Dec. 22
Capricorn -- Dec. 22 to Jan. 20

You're a Capricorn, but your birthday is so close to Dec. 22 (the end of Sagittarius and the beginning of Capricorn), that some sources will consider you to be on the cusp between Sagittarius and Capricorn.

You don't have to be born right on the cusp, to be affected by it. The closer to the 22nd you were born, the more likely it is that you'll have some Sagittarian characteristics as well as Capricornian ones.

At least, that is how it was explained to me by a friend who reads people's horoscopes.

Malevolent Lover

11,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Great Lakes haze
Vile Dreams
Am i or am i not a cusp!

UGH the confusion...

It's actually simpler than it sounds.

Sagittarius -- Nov. 22 to Dec. 22
Capricorn -- Dec. 22 to Jan. 20

You're a Capricorn, but your birthday is so close to Dec. 22 (the end of Sagittarius and the beginning of Capricorn), that some sources will consider you to be on the cusp between Sagittarius and Capricorn.

You don't have to be born right on the cusp, to be affected by it. The closer to the 22nd you were born, the more likely it is that you'll have some Sagittarian characteristics as well asCapricornian ones.

At least, that is how it was explained to me by a friend who reads people's horoscopes.
that makes since

Malevolent Lover

11,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
MistressLegato
Vile Dreams
Am i or am i not a cusp!

UGH the confusion...

I'm not positive, but does it have something to do with the exact year you are born? I'm a full-fledged Aries, so being on the cusp hasn't ever been an issue for me.
idk. About the years.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Some places generalize it by saying you are born on the cusp if you are within 4 days of the change. Since I am Feb 17th, most places say I am a Aquarius with Pisces since it switches on the 19th last day of Aquarius being the 18th.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff