Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

The Prince couldn't help but to chuckle, shaking his head quietly. Oh, she was much too entertaining! Trying to deny such a thing, but he knew otherwise. Leaning back, he merely crossed a foot over the other, smirking at her in that all-knowing fashion. "I'm so flattered, mi princesa."

"Are you?" she asked, a corner of her mouth quirking upward
just the slightest, almost mocking the others' actions now. How far could
someone like her take something like this?
"I'm glad I could flatter
someone like you, Matty. Must be hard keeping your attention, hm?"

Offensive Bloodsucker

14,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Amia-Chan
HazyFantasies
Amia-Chan

Dressed in all dark, she gazed up at the much taller male, noticing his hand was out gesturing for her to dance with him. With a amused smile she reached out her gloved hand and put it into his, "So a prince huh?" she asked as a small smirk appeared upon her lips.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Just now spying this new female, his head tilted to the side. Lips curled into a smile, grasping her hand gently and tugging the female very, very close. Flush to his chest, that is. Wings fluttered, releasing some dip-dyed feathers. Already he lead into a slow, close waltz. "The real deal, my darling~"

// I apologize for missing you. This thread tends to garner a lot of replies and quotes and sometimes I simply don't catch them.

Raising an eyebrow she looked to see how closely their bodies were pressed together, "Getting comfy there hey princey?" the girl asked in a amused tone twirling around the ballroom her blonde curls swaying with their graceful movements. With a spin she pressed herself more against him, resting her gloved hand upon his shoulder.

//its okay, it was my fault.. >.< I should've quoted you in the first place ^^;

Generous Bunny

Ringmaster o Royale Goron
"Are you?" she asked, a corner of her mouth quirking upward
just the slightest, almost mocking the others' actions now. How far could
someone like her take something like this?
"I'm glad I could flatter
someone like you, Matty. Must be hard keeping your attention, hm?"

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

In all honesty, the Prince were a naturally curious fellow. So it wasn't that hard to catch his attention. He simply enjoyed playing hard to get - especially against someone seemingly just like him. He quietly inhaled, letting himself relax, and allowing the woman to hold those very thoughts if she wished. Sharp teeth nearly peeked out with a smirk. "I suppose. Lucky you, huh?"

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

In all honesty, the Prince were a naturally curious fellow. So it wasn't that hard to catch his attention. He simply enjoyed playing hard to get - especially against someone seemingly just like him. He quietly inhaled, letting himself relax, and allowing the woman to hold those very thoughts if she wished. Sharp teeth nearly peeked out with a smirk. "I suppose. Lucky you, huh?"

The small smirk she held faltered a little, but besides that she
showed no other change in emotion.
"I suppose so."
Was that... jealousy in her tone? No, it couldn't be.
She chalked it up to simply being skeptical and huffed a little,
shifting just the tiniest bit in her seat.

Generous Bunny

HazyFantasies
Raising an eyebrow she looked to see how closely their bodies were pressed together, "Getting comfy there hey princey?" the girl asked in a amused tone twirling around the ballroom her blonde curls swaying with their graceful movements. With a spin she pressed herself more against him, resting her gloved hand upon his shoulder.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"I never stray very far~" commented the royal, head tilted. Amusement shone in his eyes, but his features were otherwise distilled for a moment. Eyes closed after a while, following the music and keeping his hands tightly around the woman. "Your name?"

Generous Bunny

The small smirk she held faltered a little, but besides that she
showed no other change in emotion.
"I suppose so."
Was that... jealousy in her tone? No, it couldn't be.
She chalked it up to simply being skeptical and huffed a little,
shifting just the tiniest bit in her seat.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

It was minuscule, but the Prince had spied that slight change, that little falter. Had he said something wrong? Lips pursed quietly, head tilting to the side, those ivory hues stared toward the female. Leaning close, he pushed his lips to her forehead once more, hands rising to take a hold of hers. Inhaling some, he motioned to stare at the female, locking eyes together. "I may taunt and tease, my dear. I'm a horrible flirt, and it's what I'm known for. But trust when I state.. all my words to you have been true this night."

Offensive Bloodsucker

14,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Amia-Chan
HazyFantasies

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"I never stray very far~" commented the royal, head tilted. Amusement shone in his eyes, but his features were otherwise distilled for a moment. Eyes closed after a while, following the music and keeping his hands tightly around the woman. "Your name?"

She smiled as they moved about in the ballroom, "You can call me Hazy, and yours dear prince? Or should I keep on calling you Princey?" Hazy smirked, her pale blue eyes sparkling with amusement. It was fun teasing with people, especially if they were royalty. She always loved to see them jump out of their comfort zone, be themselves.

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

It was minuscule, but the Prince had spied that slight change, that little falter. Had he said something wrong? Lips pursed quietly, head tilting to the side, those ivory hues stared toward the female. Leaning close, he pushed his lips to her forehead once more, hands rising to take a hold of hers. Inhaling some, he motioned to stare at the female, locking eyes together. "I may taunt and tease, my dear. I'm a horrible flirt, and it's what I'm known for. But trust when I state.. all my words to you have been true this night."

At first she was quiet, merely blushing a little bit and almost cherishing
whatever this moment was. She couldn't bring herself to break eye contact
for whatever reason... Until she remembered what it was she was mad about
and completely ruined the moment. Huffing once again, but not wanting to let
go of the others' hands, she managed to flip some of her hair over her shoulder
whilst looking away.
"I-I'm not jealous or anything, so if that's what
you were trying to imply here, you--"

s**t. Avis stopped talking completely, surprised at herself.
Why did she say that?!

"W-well, I mean..." Just stop talking!

{ -- Wow, I forget how tsundere I am in real life. My character sounds more like me right now. o.o }

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

There was a quiet nod, accepting the others explanation as to how the ... disability? Err, trauma? err... whatever... whatever it was. It worked. There was faint confusion within his mind for a moment, and he'd almost missed the others answer to his question.

"Peanut butter sammiches..." he echoed out quietly, head tilting to the side. Lips pursed a moment, going into thought. However, he shook his head, smiling widely. "Nope! I like pasta~" cooed out the young royal.

At that point, his head tilted, staring the male down just about.

"Perhaps you are overthinking things." Hands rose now, and he slowly removed the crown from his head, wings tucking behind him to go into slight hiding. A smile lifted his features - albeit, it held sharp teeth to it - that almost made him look... normal.

Aside from the fancy clothes and blatant ball room in his possession.

"Don't think of my answers as ... what would a prince do ... My tastes don't necessarily match my heritage. Ah -- it's your turn to ask, by the way!"

// I live. = u= for a little bit.
                      Also, I do have an account on a site called aniroleplay where I ... xD role play as Princey himself.
                      But I could make an imgur album to show you a few edits?

[ the boy blinked for a moment. he felt bad, a twinge; he had no intention of objectifying him as "a prince", in fact, he felt quite the contrary -- however, he figured the other youth was giving out questions that were solvable apart from mere guesses, so he had figured they were tied to somewhat obvious -- or at least potentially identifiable -- aspects of his person. ]

"That --" he responded, pausing partway, "Was... not my intention in the slightest. I apologise if you thought I was evaluating you from that standpoint alone -- I'd be overthinking this regardless of who you were."

[ a short chuckle and a sheepish laugh, he rubbed the back of his neck for a moment before looking pensive onces more, grabbing a cupcake and nibbling at it. ]

"As for my question..." he pondered after swallowing a large bite, "... I suppose I shall mirror one of your earlier questions. Of the following colours, which is my favourite: black, white, or crimson?"

[ // why only a little biiiiiiit? how was your day, anyway? o v o hopefully not too tired?
                    i have heard of anirp, but i have never signed up there? i wouldn't be able to keep up with any more rp places.
                    i'd love to see an album of edits though!! ]

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Amia-Chan

Ooh, sounds fancy and serene. Draw anything else? Like Wars and stuff? Or pretty ladies?

Interesting Member

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nova Mist
*Held your arm and waist then grinned* Of Course! *carry on with our dance*

Amia-Chan

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The Prince squirmed a little, cheeks a little red. Still, he followed the steps, quietly and politely. "Thank you,"

Thank you BOTH for an enjoyable yaoi! xp

Alex's Senpai

Magical Girl

14,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Clambake 200
Amia-Chan
Beers and Weirs
*my eyes light up*
Indeed we are. I hope we keep in touch after the ball.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"I don't see why we wouldn't~" spoke the Prince, smile widening even more. He giggled out a little, leaning back in the chair. Wings wrapped around himself and he took the time to just simply exhale. "I have your contact information. I'll write as often as I can!"

*I smile and laugh*
It would be an honor to hear from you again, dear prince.

Generous Bunny

HazyFantasies
She smiled as they moved about in the ballroom, "You can call me Hazy, and yours dear prince? Or should I keep on calling you Princey?" Hazy smirked, her pale blue eyes sparkling with amusement. It was fun teasing with people, especially if they were royalty. She always loved to see them jump out of their comfort zone, be themselves.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"Mattias," he spoke calmly, ivory hues falling shut once more. It was hard to tease and taunt this Prince, given he was the one who tended to do it so well to others. We'll see if there was a challenge, now won't we. A smile crossed those lips, head tilting to the side. "Call me as you wish, m'lady. I won't deny a beauty her requests."

Generous Bunny

At first she was quiet, merely blushing a little bit and almost cherishing
whatever this moment was. She couldn't bring herself to break eye contact
for whatever reason... Until she remembered what it was she was mad about
and completely ruined the moment. Huffing once again, but not wanting to let
go of the others' hands, she managed to flip some of her hair over her shoulder
whilst looking away.
"I-I'm not jealous or anything, so if that's what
you were trying to imply here, you--"

s**t. Avis stopped talking completely, surprised at herself.
Why did she say that?!

"W-well, I mean..." Just stop talking!

{ -- Wow, I forget how tsundere I am in real life. My character sounds more like me right now. o.o }

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Jealous? Oh ho ho. Now if this wasn't a twist! He thoroughly enjoyed this, but managed to keep from grinning out too broadly. Instead, he merely chuckled in an almost affectionate manner, shaking his head a few times. Those ivory locks shifted along his shoulders and chest. "You're so silly, mi princesa." he spoke out in a calm tone. He'd wait for the perfect moment to taunt her about that envious green she was deploying. Now would just add fuel to a fire not ready. But soon, very soon. Freeing a hand, he scooped up a cupcake, covered in bright pink frosting. "Try this one~"

// it's amazing how that happens xD The character starts becoming... you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff