Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

Capae Batty
Maybe be they scared of dancey event?

//follows along, flitting it's wings to keep balance as it tried to copy Gyp's movement.
That could be. Some are not so apt to get out on the floor and shake it. *giggles* Are you getting it okay?

Doll

Gigi of the Ribbons

//Nod nod

Yes yes Batty thinking it getting dancing. But it's sad no one wants to stay stay and playing.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Capae Batty
//Nod nod

Yes yes Batty thinking it getting dancing. But it's sad no one wants to stay stay and playing.
Yay~ Aw, have people been popping in and out?

Doll

Quote:
You arrive at the ball, dressed to the nines! You dance happily with would-be suitors, & mingle with friends & other socialites. A tall figure, with a top hat that makes him to seem even taller, catches your eye as he passes you by quietly. He is dressed in what appears to be a variation of a navel man's uniform. Thinking nothing of it, you go back to the festivities. You go to the balcony for some fresh air; after all, the entire ballroom is quite warm. The same figure from before is out on the balcony when you arrive. ''H-Hello,'' he stutters, ''I -I hope y-you have had fun.'' You nod at him & say yes. He is shy. Yet, you can make out a pair of ethereal teal eyes that almost glow & a few chestnut locks. He holds out his white gloved hand as a new song floats out from the ballroom. ''C-Care t-t-to dance?'' he asks. You nod & take his hand. The young man pulls you into a waltz that is fluid & slow. He is surprisingly good for someone of his stature. Soon the song ends, & you feel him break away, but not after placing a tender & gentle kiss on your forehead. You look up to see his gone, a crystalline dust floating on the wind. However, a gift is left sitting on the balcony railing. Its tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

//Flits along with the dance having a little practice from before, giggling softly on occasion. Blushing covering it's face when feeling the kissy.

Aww Arry chu no no having to poof. Batty always lovies chu. Thankes thankies for dancy dance should come back and do so again sometime it's lots fun.

(And omg, you didn't have to gift me anything like that at all. such plans with it for halloween omg really thank you but no more pricey things gonk )

Doll

Gigi of the Ribbons

Yep yep always coming and going, but Batty knows people are busy busy.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Capae Batty
Yep yep always coming and going, but Batty knows people are busy busy.
Too true. At least some have stopped by, that's good. *gives Batty a little twirl*

Doll

Gigi of the Ribbons

//Laughs cheerfully despite being a little dizzy, fanning it's wings to regain balance.

Yes.. yes. Batty is happy happy to seeing friends again.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Capae Batty
//Laughs cheerfully despite being a little dizzy, fanning it's wings to regain balance.

Yes.. yes. Batty is happy happy to seeing friends again.
I'm glad you got to, it's nice to see friends again. *slowly comes to a stop and gives a curtsy* You dance divinely, Batty~

Doll

Gigi of the Ribbons

//Still dizzy flapping it's wings to keep from falling over.

Yes yes Batty's happy too

//sways from side to side to make the world stop spinning.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Capae Batty
//Still dizzy flapping it's wings to keep from falling over.

Yes yes Batty's happy too

//sways from side to side to make the world stop spinning.
Happy but dizzy. You okay?

Doll

Gigi of the Ribbons

Is okay kay, being~

//giggles still spinning itself via it's wings slowly.

Doll

//Plops down on the floor swaying about still to stop the dizzys.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
My, what a cute lil batty you are biggrin heart

Doll

Silverlight Symphony

Chu~ Hewwo pretty person~

//Smiles cheerfully after shaking it's head from the dizzy's

Doll