Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Astronomer

User Image
                      SAGITARRIUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: SAGI

╰☆╮"What do you mean quite a few Sagitarriuses here? I thought I was the only one. I'm the real one at least. And the best one," the centaur laughed.
                      dotSei

User Image

Invisible Elder

I'm an aquarius myself. ninja

Shy Friend

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PinkieKitty

I will be switching between this and a water themed lady.
I want to win the queen avi thing yeah emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
                      PISCIS AUSTRINUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: PIE

╰☆╮You're pardoned, she almost said to the newly arrived guest. More winged guests, more feathers, more potential for a feathery mess afterwards. Nevertheless she swam over to the girl, and showed her one of her most brilliant smiles, "Hello!"

User Image

Xantara the Eternal

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Urban Geisha
I'm an aquarius myself. ninja

User Image
                      AQUARIUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: AQUA

╰☆╮"Good. Someone with taste!" Aquarius smiled. "Aquarius is the best star sign. Obviously."

User Image

Clever Detective

"Shepard, we're just going to observe, for now," she said as she found a place to sit down. Her familiar stood nearby, enjoying the chance to be visible and not in dog form for once. "By the way, I'm a Libra, but who wins this contest does not matter to me."

((Gonna space out for a bit. xD Don't take Eunica's words to heart. Once stuff begins happening, she'll start to shine~))

Enduring Hero

Violet the Maestro
"Hahah! I was simply referring to how some are born under your star. Nothing more, nothing less." The young man smiled extending an arm for a handshake. "Anyhow, it is nice to meet you."

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Deus ex Pyrus
PinkieKitty

I will be switching between this and a water themed lady.
I want to win the queen avi thing yeah emotion_kirakira

User Image
                      AQUARIUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: AQUA

╰☆╮((Do it! I'm taking submissions! ^_o))

User Image

Bloblike Delight

Now there's another Aquarius in the house.

Anxious Astronomer

User Image
                      SAGITARRIUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: SAGI

╰☆╮"And those people are the best people," Sagi said. He didn't care what Aquarius thought. He would always be partial to them.
                      dotSei

User Image

Lonely Shapeshifter

Folding her wings carefully, she shook the proffered hand and flashed a wry smile. "Not used to being greeted by so many at once. Splendid place you have here. It reminds me of... something... from long, long ago. Can't quite put my finger on it." Xantara's eyes glazed over, as if seeing something far away and yet not there. Suddenly she blinked and glanced at the gathering throng. "I go by Xantara in this present age. I cannot recall what I was known as long ago."

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Off to one side, stood a male wearing what seemed to be an outfit of red and white colors that covered his body for the most part. His hair was as red as blood itself and he appeared to have multiple scars on his face while his expression seems to be quite stern with a pair of red eyes to match the hair. In his right hand, the more dominant hand, he held what seemed to be a red and white long sword of an odd design. Over the shoulder of the left arm he wore a red and white capelet, and from the looks of it he was simply watching the others. "Hmm.......Looks like a good place as any to be away from scouring bandit camps."

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500

iRobotnik's Wife

Enduring Hero

Violet the Maestro
"As one born under that star... I think i'll agree with you there." The young man laughed putting down his hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff