Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Azixe

We are born to die...

Morigerus watched as the specter before him began to fade, and smiled. "Until another year then, Miss Azixe. I look forward to your next chapter." It was a pity, for this little novella of misery to be over so soon, he thought, his sulking shadow pooling back to him, Umbra's tendrils caressing him appolgetically. "spare me your failure Umbra, it was....enough. For now."

With one last look about the emptying speak-easy, his shadowy servant engulfed him completely, transporting him away. He wasn't disappointed in the party ending, after all, their hosts had proven it; if one is unsatisfied with the last page, they need only disregard it for madness and write something new. Considering the cities of Gaia, he was sure this wasn't the last time he'd see any of them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aa, I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared last night. It's alright, I didn't expect our rp to last past the ball. There's always next year I suppose lol, or maybe sooner. It was fun to rp with you Azixe, or, considering how close you were to being queen, should I call you Princess Azixe? lol
Feel free to send me a hello anytime. I'm always happy to rp.

...and nothing more

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
**O_O OMG? I won something? O_o' ... Thank you Hosts! heart rofl ^-^ I'm flattered!**

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
hey Robayn, im a tad bit late for the ball but here you go =D cookie jars just as promised though i'm having trouble spreading them round =/ no one wants to quote me... also the text is rather random didnt know what to write on the bottle....
User Image

Quote me and ask for a free Annual Ball cookie Jar or post here!
lol this is a shameless plug...
Cookie jars for sale at Cookie Love !
Buy one for yourself or gift them to friends.

Robayn

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

This is great!! I'm going to add it to the graphics thread in our new planning guild too as a souvenir for people who would like it ^___^

stupidpsycho

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv285/StupidPsycho_OwO/Robayn_zpsf813d9d7.gif

Quote me and ask for a free Annual Ball cookie Jar or post here!
lol this is a shameless plug...
Cookie jars for sale at Cookie Love !
Buy one for yourself or gift them to friends.

Robayn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces