Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
☪ -- ℓιттℓє нαℓℓσs єvє -- ☁

User Image
User Image “ωelcome to my quaint little estate. Please excuse the blood and bones.”

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Imageяules

ℴ⒈ Please remember to follow the TOS. That should go without saying.

ℴ⒉ I am Hostess, please take my word as law, or be thrown out with the evening trash.

ℴ⒊ Keep everything PG-13. Respect those whom are younger, and those who don’t want to
see it. However romance is encouraged.

ℴ⒋ Please be respectful of the other guests. If you feel as though someone is being rude
please let me know through pm.

ℴ⒌ If there are any contests being held in this thread, please know you are not allowed to
cheat. If you think someone might be cheating again let me know. Everyone should have
a fair chance at winning.

ℴ⒍ Please don’t quote anything from the front page, also no quote towers. If you need to
quote someone, cut the post and only leave the quote.

ℴ⒎ Please keep real life/ Gaia life drama from the thread. Also no OOC fighting.

ℴ⒏ Please make sure when talking “Out of Character” you use some assortment of “OOC” to
indicate it.

ℴ⒐ And please make sure to have fun!!
User Image

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Imageρlot

ωelcome to ℓιттℓє нαℓℓσs єvє.
A small castle untouched for many years.
As of recently however the little castle came into my possession.
With a little hard work and some elbow grease, I was able to bring some life back into my new found home.

тhe castle now was a lovely stone black on the outside, that seemed to shimmer in the moonlight, and dusty grey clouds seemed to be forever hovering over the peaks of the castle towers.
ℴn the main floor of the castle when you walk inside, the first thing to greet your eyes is a large two-sided staircase leading to the second floor. On the stairs are what look to you as small, medium, and large handmade patch work fabric pumpkins in the colors pink, black and gold. The fabrics look to be a mix of silk, fleece, lace, and others you don’t seem to recall.
αt the base of the staircase on the banister where small pink marble Gargoyles, with gold painted eyes.
тhe inside of the castle was much more elaborate than the outside, with soft pink and shimmery gold paint on the walls creating a vertical stripe.
тo your right an open doorway that seemed to lead into the dining area of this castle. Two well dressed creatures stand waiting for commands as you take a look to your left. As you turn your head another large entry way meets your gaze.
тhe door frame is embellished with flaking gold leaf and a chic painted sign at the top reading ‘ℓibrary & study’. You wonder how such a small castle can hold so much, and how large the library really was...
ℋowever you continue your journey through the estate, by climbing the stairway. Glancing down at your feet now and again to see the small pumpkins had smiling faces. How cute.
αt the top of the stairs was the second floor. When you step foot at the top step you see that there is a balcony hanging over the main floor. Turning around you see a large open room, with a small bar in the far right corner, a very tall transparent skinned creature stand in a beautiful blue maids uniform. You wonder what she could be, but when she catches your gaze you quickly turn your head to the left of the room. In the left corner are three tables with gold tablecloths topped with sheets of black lace, and each with a single pink rose. єach of the three tables had three chairs styled the same as the table. A door beside the farthest table was cracked open, perhaps to let air flow in seeing as there was also a door on the right of the room near the bar. Looking up you see a small overhang which is where you assume the band is at getting ready to play.
иow if you were to go into one of the rooms to the side of the ball room, you would simply find a single large window and a small staircase, leading to the third floor where the rooms are located. There are five rooms, each room has a large queen four poster bed, with black, pink, or gold silk sheets. A large claw-foot bathtub, a screen to change behind, and a large wardrobe. All guests to ℓιттℓє нαℓℓσs єvє have access to these rooms for rest or to have a quiet chat with a friend.
ℋowever, please do stay clear of the fourth floor. This floor belongs to the Lady of the Castle, and she does not like it when other people find their way to her sanctuary.

User Image “тhough if you feel up to an adventure and wish to find out more about your Hostess, there is a stairway on the third floor in the farthest right corner that leads straight to her bedroom…But you didn’t hear that from me.”

αgain, ωelcome to ℓιттℓє нαℓℓσs єvє, I do hope you have a wonderful time here.

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Imagestaff

User Image - Hostess - BubbleBatChan aka Lady of Bats - Female.

User Image - Co-Hostess -

User Image - Bartender -

User Image - Maid - Sintalokse aka The Charmer - Male.

User Image - Maid -

User Image - Maid -

User Image - Maid -

User Image - Maid -

User Image - Guard -

User Image - Guard -

User Image - Guard -

ιf you would like to be a Co-Hostess, Maid, or Guard please PM my inbox and let me know. Also please give me the color you will be posting in, your username, and your title to go by IC. Thanks!

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Imageυpdates

Day ℴ⒈ NA
Day ℴ⒉ Opening of the Castle Doors.
Day ℴ⒊ TBA

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Imageℜoyalty

ℒadies do you think you have the grace, are delicate enough, stylish, polite and well groomed to be our ℘rincess? Find out by joining our threads Avatar contest! There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. And of course honorable mentions.

ℚuick ℛules.
ℴ⒈ You may only enter once.
ℴ⒉ This is a tektek contest.
ℴ⒊ You may only submit one tektek.

voting will take place during the day tomorrow via a poll in the thread.
ℑhe winners and mentions will be announced at the end of the Event.
ℊood Luck!

Entries

User Image - Sintalokse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - moon light dreamer11

User Image - Sapphire Wishes

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Imageℂontests

Aside from our Princess Contest, we’re also having a couple other contests. So here they are!

ℱreebies

If you have a visually pleasing avatar for the Ball, then Lady of Bats might want to draw you avi art!
However Lady of Bats would also love some friends to chat with! So please stick around and roleplay with us!

ɢames

1st to post on page 5 will get a free chibi of their avi!
1st to post on page 25 will get 1k.
Posters on page 50 will all get 1 freebie art of their choosing.
1st five to post on page 100 will get 3k, and art!

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Imageℑhread Art

℘lease pm my inbox if you have any art you would like to give the thread!

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Imageαffiliates

ℓinks in

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/11th-annual-user-run-ball/s-v/t.87617277_1/#1][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/140e0ba.png[/IMG][/url]

ℓinks out

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Imageℑhanks

Thank you to everyone who comes in and posts.
Thank you to those who have helped me.
And thank you to the users of Gaia for keeping this event going.

If you would like to be apart of the team for next year’s thread. Please PM my inbox after the festivities.

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Imageℛeserved

User Image

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250