Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the idea of an after party lounge?

Yes 0.93103448275862 93.1% [ 27 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold please 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Devoted Sweetheart

:: walks in ::
Annalyah

"Hahahaha my lovely Anna then, don't worry, I wouldn't like you being harrass by hordes of women wanting to know your secret to keep you like that at such an old age."

He just wanted to mess with her a bit. She did looked so young, it was weird to see a customer like that in his lounge. But then again, he would not judge people, it wasn't his cup of tea. He just wanted everyone to be happy and to feel free. He lowered his voice toward Anna.

" Say, Lovely Anna, what are you doing alone? Didn't you find a date or something?"

He just wanted to do small chat, since she seemed easy enough to speak with.

Lonely Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
joshpirato
Arteezy

At the man position, Josh could guess he was sore. Hehe Probably the party hard for real. he didn't want the men to be looked at suspiciously, so he just walks beside him.

"Thank you, I thought it would be nice a relaxing place for those who wanted a pause in their journey. The Ball is just amazing. I could help to see you... you seems in pain so..." Josh took out a small bottle with mentol and other ingredient under his table and he discretly handed it to the young lad. " You can go to the restroom and rub it on your shoulder, the stiffness will be gone in a second. Working all day, I get tense also sometimes. Now... that would be our little secret."

He winked at the man, and walk back closer to the other customer, smiling.

"Ahh thank you." Areezy responded to the man as he handed him a menthol bottle. "You didn't have to." He said but nonetheless still took the menthol bottle. This would work wonders. He headed into the restrooms and took his shirt off and started rubbing the menthol along his back and spine. The cooling sensation of the menthol gave him slight goosebumps but they quickly vanished as the menthol set in. He then returned back to the bar where he noticed the bartender chatting away with the lady whom he had spotted earlier giving him a glance. He walked up to both of them and said "Hello miss." As he gently nodded and gave a smile to the lady. He then proceeded to hand the bartender with the menthol bottle. "Thank you so much." He took a seat and continued drinking his cider.
Chibi Aoba

"Nice to meet you, then Aoba! Feel free to order as much as you want and anything that you want too! May I ask what bring you here? Don't you have a lovely lady at your arm?"

Josh really liked his job, talking to people, making them at ease, trying to respect all kind of personnality. Later, he may even try to pair people... yes... a bad habit.. but he couldn't be perfect could he?

K4waiiCookie

Now... the lady in the lounge were quite beautiful, but he could not help to gasp as the new arrivant enter. She just looked as if leaving a fairy tale. He blinked twice and sights at her taste. Now, he wasn't being weird or anything, just he could appreciate beauty when he encounters it. He waved at the lady, putting a bright smile.

"What would this poor servant could offer this beautiful queen?"

Yes... he may went overboard with this one, but he could have not help it.
Arteezy

Josh winked again to the young Lad as he handled the bottle."My pleasure! please let me know if I can serve you anything else!" He could understand the feeling of pain and with what he gave him, he would be able to continue for days. That would have been a waste if the man would finish his journey on a painful note. He smiled as his customer wanted to engage conversation.

Gracious Ladykiller

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
joshpirato

Arteezy

Usually she would have been really uncomfortable aroung someone that familiar with her. Maybe he was just doing his job and that is why she didn't mind him calling her lovely. She just chuckled again softly at his comment. He would not let that one go, telling jokes like an old man himself. Anna then couldn't help to chuckle more, this man was certainly lifting her mood.

"Thank you for your kindness Sir, I would not want to cause trouble in your lovely place."

Her cheeks took a deep pink shades as he mentioned the fact she was alone. She didn't want to answer him, it was a bit too personal. However, he didn't seem to really care about her answer, maybe he just wanted to talk.

I am an independent lady Sir. This lady does not need anyone for the ball.

However, a faint shades of sadness trailed on her lips. She hides his quickly as someone sat besides her. A young man in fine garnment, he was at the counter like her and she present him her hand, as to greet him.

"Hello Sir"

She didn't really know what to do, it was her first time alone in a mundane event.
Annalyah

What a strange girl this Anna. Her sadness didn't went unoticed to him. His job was indeed to read people to help them with the best drink he could. He just gave her a small pat.

"Independent heh? I certainly didn't want to upset you! It's just... independant or not... where I come from, we don't let lovely ladies alone."

She had finish her drink and since she made a small fuss about being able to hold liquor earlier, he just poured her another vodka cranberry and gave her a warm smile. Maybe she needed to let steam off.. maybe she had been dumped... he could not tell and she didn't seemed to want to talk about it.

Lonely Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Annalyah
joshpirato

Arteezy

Usually she would have been really uncomfortable aroung someone that familiar with her. Maybe he was just doing his job and that is why she didn't mind him calling her lovely. She just chuckled again softly at his comment. He would not let that one go, telling jokes like an old man himself. Anna then couldn't help to chuckle more, this man was certainly lifting her mood.

"Thank you for your kindness Sir, I would not want to cause trouble in your lovely place."

Her cheeks took a deep pink shades as he mentioned the fact she was alone. She didn't want to answer him, it was a bit too personal. However, he didn't seem to really care about her answer, maybe he just wanted to talk.

I am an independent lady Sir. This lady does not need anyone for the ball.

However, a faint shades of sadness trailed on her lips. She hides his quickly as someone sat besides her. A young man in fine garnment, he was at the counter like her and she present him her hand, as to greet him.

"Hello Sir"

She didn't really know what to do, it was her first time alone in a mundane event.

Arteezy noticed the fair lady's saddening smile as he sat down. She then held out her hand for him. He grabbed her hand without a second thought and gave her a slight kiss on it. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He told the lady. "How is it that a lady such as yourself is alone at an event like this?" He could not comprehend the logic behind this statement.
joshpirato

"A lady? No, not really." He answered, his ears perking slightly. Watching the tenders eyes, he followed them to the young woman and he smiled before sipping his drink.

Devoted Sweetheart

joshpirato
Now... the lady in the lounge were quite beautiful, but he could not help to gasp as the new arrivant enter. She just looked as if leaving a fairy tale. He blinked twice and sights at her taste. Now, he wasn't being weird or anything, just he could appreciate beauty when he encounters it. He waved at the lady, putting a bright smile.

"What would this poor servant could offer this beautiful queen?"

Yes... he may went overboard with this one, but he could have not help it.
:: She turns her head and notices a young man waving over at her. She smiled warmly and waved back.::

"Oh hi~ oh you don't have to say that."

:: she chuckled and began walking towards him as we talked ::
Chibi Aoba

Josh smiled at his customer. He didn't understand how all his lovely guest were alone and he continued with his customer, saying what he had in mind.

"I don't get it, you are all beautiful and you are all emitting interesting aura, but yet, everyone is alone. Have you had the chance to dance?"

Shoujo Krampus

14,275 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Magical Gems 500
Care to dance?
K4waiiCookie

Indeed, the ladies here were quite beautiful, but this snow queen was outstanding compare to the other. What a beautiful voice too. Josh was really happy that his lounge could bring nice people to him. He laughed openly and warmly as he saw her chuckled. He bow from the counter and ask again, still in a bowing position.

"Your servant, Josh, would like to serve you something beautiful queen. Would you be so kind as to tell him?"
He then looked at her, giving a small wink, "And I fear, I most do that, for we need to adress properly to a queen, and that is what you are O beautiful."

He knew he was being a bit dramatic, but he couldn't help. Outrageous beauty always made him a bit nervous and he just liked to tease people in general. He was a barman after all no?
naruto1naruto
Care to dance?

Wow another beautiful girl was coming in the lounge and she did ask him right away for a dance. Josh jumped off the counter. Kneeling and offering his hand to the lady.

"Please, it is me who is asking. Would you like to dance with me and I could be your cavalier the moment of a song."
joshpirato
Chibi Aoba

Josh smiled at his customer. He didn't understand how all his lovely guest were alone and he continued with his customer, saying what he had in mind.

"I don't get it, you are all beautiful and you are all emitting interesting aura, but yet, everyone is alone. Have you had the chance to dance?"

"Dance?" Aoba laughed softly, moving to fiddle with one of his buttons. "No, not tonight. I just hung out and talked, mostly. Did you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff