Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minty Andee

Yup. An' I s'pose we do. We get along swimmin'ly.

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

That's a great idea! I'll add it to my list of things to do someday. That's totally not as long as my arm or anything

tricklesky

"Given what I know of Okami, I think the term 'thick as thieves' might be appropriate."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Minty Andee

"If you do, I promise to get some Oompa Loompas to sing about it." She giggled, still brushing her hair.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Good, we shall get things set to right in due time."
He gave her pinked cheek a nuzzle.
"I have missed seeing you do this, more reason I should not leave you alone."
Turning his head some to look at Minty, he gave a more serene smile.
"It was very well worth the wait. Thank you for this last 'dance' you shared with us."

MrPlasmaCosmos

Weiss separated from her and backed up, blinking.

"Oh no no no. You see I am a Helryx, I am a special kind of Krosian that has mutated to display the traits of one or more of my ancestors, it's natural but a rare reaction. I was born with the wings of an Icirren. And my blue skin is a rarity aswell. If anything your skin would become a little paler and you would develop a subtle undertone that would match your hair and eyes. Most Krosians look very similar to humans, ah, think of an Eladrin but with your color hair." Weiss explained.

He bowed again to the gentleman sitting next to his assailant, "I don't mean to interupt, she should return to normal within 24 hours, or at least within the week, if what Lady Minty told me is true, if nothing else and she is stubborn a month perhaps. But I do warn you. Children born to Krosians from any compatible race will be Krosian. Just so you are aware."

She glowered at Minty and rolled her eyes. "Those creepy orange guys scare me" she muttered as she looked up at the male.

"Good.....blue isn't a color I can do..."She said as she relaxed even more against Tobias. Though the next words out of the males mouth had her blushing at the implications. She floundered for something to say and settled with burying her head into Tobias's neck embarrassed.

She could hear them all still talking but she needed to get her bright red blush to go away.

Shameless Nerd

keirei

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"...said the girl covered in blood." She giggled, finishing up with her brushing, "There. I think that's most of the blood out. I think it's time I give you two some space." She said with a wink, standing up. "Keirei, it was good seeing you again. Tobias, a pleasure as always." She gave them a sweeping curtsy. "And now, my friends, goodnight."

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

MrPlasmaCosmos

Minty Andee

"Sounds good, I think we could both join in for that."
His attention turned to the blue male that now addressed him. His gaze was tired but weary.
"I am sure she will be fine, she really is a very sweet lady."
He closed his eyes looking somewhat pained at the rest of what was said. He pulled Kei closer as she hid her face. In a dull rather flat voice he replied.
"I shall keep that in mind, thank you for saying so."
Giving a small nod to Minty his voice sounded only a little better than before.
"Good night to you, my doll. It was indeed a pleasure as always."

((A touch of fluff is rather nice, yes.))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
That's a great idea! I'll add it to my list of things to do someday. That's totally not as long as my arm or anything
Aw, it's tough to have lots of good ideas and not enough time. *pets*

Amorous Reveler

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
She wanders in, purring softly as all of the beautiful people catch her eye.
Hmmm...everyone looks so purrrrfect. I do hope I am not too late to the party~
Minty Andee

-chuckles- I'll take it.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
MrPlasmaCosmos

Minty Andee
"...said the girl covered in blood." She giggled, finishing up with her brushing, "There. I think that's most of the blood out. I think it's time I give you two some space." She said with a wink, standing up. "Keirei, it was good seeing you again. Tobias, a pleasure as always." She gave them a sweeping curtsy. "And now, my friends, goodnight."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
"Sounds good, I think we could both join in for that."
His attention turned to the blue male that now addressed him. His gaze was tired but weary.
"I am sure she will be fine, she really is a very sweet lady."
He closed his eyes looking somewhat pained at the rest of what was said. He pulled Kei closer as she hid her face. In a dull rather flat voice he replied.
"I shall keep that in mind, thank you for saying so."
Giving a small nod to Minty his voice sounded only a little better than before.
"Good night to you, my doll. It was indeed a pleasure as always."

((A touch of fluff is rather nice, yes.))

She rolled her eyes at Minty and gave her a wave when she left. She blushed a little hearing Tobias's compliment toward her. She nuzzled his neck hearing how flat his voice had gone, she knew exactly what he had thought of. She peeked up at him worried knowing how tired he was. "You need to rest......" She whispered to him.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

Tired ruby eyes gazed down at her as a smile tried to curve his lips.
"I know. Sorry, I think I am out of energy. Forgive me for making you cold."
With that he laid on the floor returning to smoke and being very nearly impossible to see. He had used far more energy than he should have, but he would be alright with rest.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

Tired ruby eyes gazed down at her as a smile tried to curve his lips.
"I know. Sorry, I think I am out of energy. Forgive me for making you cold."
With that he laid on the floor returning to smoke and being very nearly impossible to see. He had used far more energy than he should have, but he would be alright with rest.

She smiled a little and shook her head. "I told you...I love your cold......now rest" she said watching him lay down and fade to the point where she could barely see him. She let out a soft sigh as she watched everything wind down and everyone leaving. She wouldn't move though, since she was unable to move him.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

Though she probably couldn't see it he was smiling. His voice was a mere whisper, he was too drained to speak any louder.
"Alright, as you wish my sweet. Sorry to be so much trouble."
He would drift off to much needed sleep soon. Though he couldn't feel her next to him, it was comforting to know she was there.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

Though she probably couldn't see it he was smiling. His voice was a mere whisper, he was too drained to speak any louder.
"Alright, as you wish my sweet. Sorry to be so much trouble."
He would drift off to much needed sleep soon. Though he couldn't feel her next to him, it was comforting to know she was there.

She smiled able to hear his whisper in the now empty room. "It's no trouble........I love you" she said as she glanced back at his barely visible form, before she sighed and started singing softly to herself.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

"I am sure it is to some degree, but thank you. Love you, my sweet."
He sighed simply happy to be on better terms as he drifted to sleep.

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Minty Andee

"Oh Gosh," She said while giggling. "I'll be sure to show up more often in these events."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff