Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
KeroKero Kola

She would relax, her hands that had moved up to fuss with a lock of hair had dropped, though remained clasped together. His woulds would make her start, and her blush would, once again, paint itself into her face. "Y-yes, it... it certainly has," she said, carefully turning her gaze to him - her eyes widening faintly when his hood disappeared. Her curiosity was etched against her features, but she did a marvelous job of not acting upon it and asking. After all, it wasn't polite to ask of things that didn't concern one.

The man saw her expressions changing; from a calmer shyness, to embarrassment once again, to shock, to curiosity. He couldn't help but smile at her attempt to look uninterested. Her confusion was clearly written on her face, yet she was too shy to ask about what had happened. It was rather endearing. Once again, it was up to him to make the first move, and he had just the thing to keep the conversation moving.

"Tell me, do you like magic, miss...?" It was two questions in one, really. He hoped the subtle prompt for her name did not go unnoticed. Underneath the young woman's flustered appearance he detected a quiet, unassuming intelligence; his hope was that, given time, he could draw this side of her out.

Malevolent Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
StateOfEmergency
-she takes a moment to look at the new guest and manages a "Hello" before she takes another puff-

The newcomer gave the woman a brief but courteous nod, accompanied by a charming flutter of a smile.

"Good evening, madam." He said, his voice low and smooth as silver silk.

Smitten Lunatic

Shapeshifter Loki

The man saw her expressions changing; from a calmer shyness, to embarrassment once again, to shock, to curiosity. He couldn't help but smile at her attempt to look uninterested. Her confusion was clearly written on her face, yet she was too shy to ask about what had happened. It was rather endearing. Once again, it was up to him to make the first move, and he had just the thing to keep the conversation moving.

"Tell me, do you like magic, miss...?" It was two questions in one, really. He hoped the subtle prompt for her name did not go unnoticed. Underneath the young woman's flustered appearance he detected a quiet, unassuming intelligence; his hope was that, given time, he could draw this side of her out.

She look to him, a small smile beginning to pull at her lips as she nodded, "I... K-Kero," she stuttered out, her blush managing to fade a bit from her cheeks. "a-and... yes, I ... I do like magic, actually." Her smile began to grow a bit as she looked up to him, her hands once more raised to fuss with a stray lock of hair, though the movement now seemed to be out of habit.

Friendly Werewolf

I am kind of disappointed now, that I had to leave just before a god of mischief decided to show up.

Malevolent Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
KeroKero Kola

She look to him, a small smile beginning to pull at her lips as she nodded, "I... K-Kero," she stuttered out, her blush managing to fade a bit from her cheeks. "a-and... yes, I ... I do like magic, actually." Her smile began to grow a bit as she looked up to him, her hands once more raised to fuss with a stray lock of hair, though the movement now seemed to be out of habit.

"Well then, miss Kero, I have just the thing for you. I think you'll enjoy this. It's not your typical stage magic."

The young man smiled kindly at her, removing his gloves and placing them in his vest pocket. He then extended toward her his right hand, turned palm up, while his left hovered over it, like he was holding some invisible object. His lips moved, forming words with no sound, while his left hand traced patterns in the air. All that gesturing might have looked silly until the fingertips of his left hand began to glow faintly, leaving smoky trails in the air wherever he traced them. The symbols he drew -- runes -- lingered there, floating, refusing to disperse, until the final one was cast. Then, without warning, a fire flared to life in the palm of his right hand. The flame was a brilliant emerald green, lazily flickering to and fro in his palm. He grinned and turned his hand about, but the fire clung to him, dancing between his fingertips.

He grinned and held it out for Kero to inspect. "Go ahead," he prompted gently, "take it. It won't harm you. It may feel a little warm, but it won't burn you, I promise."

Malevolent Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Wolf_Imbri
I am kind of disappointed now, that I had to leave just before a god of mischief decided to show up.

(For RP purposes I have so far neglected to mention my identity to anyone present. That in mind, please, join us! Jump in anytime.

Also, I grabbed your booty. wink )

Friendly Werewolf

Shapeshifter Loki
Wolf_Imbri

(For RP purposes I have so far neglected to mention my identity to anyone present. That in mind, please, join us! Jump in anytime.

(*laughs* I said a god of mischief, not who. Don't worry, I will respect your RPing!)

Imbri squeaks, stepping further out of range. "Oh, I know a mischievous spirit when I see and smell it. And obviously when I feel it, or it's feeling me!" At a safer distance, she nods a late greeting, trying to remember her social tact. Why in the Moon's name did this one make her feel flustered? "How... are you enjoying the festivities? I trust you took good care of the guests in here while I was gone?"

Malevolent Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Wolf_Imbri
Shapeshifter Loki
Wolf_Imbri

(*laughs* I said a god of mischief, not who. Don't worry, I will respect your RPing!)

Imbri squeaks, stepping further out of range. "Oh, I know a mischievous spirit when I see and smell it. And obviously when I feel it, or it's feeling me!" At a safer distance, she nods a late greeting, trying to remember her social tact. Why in the Moon's name did this one make her feel flustered? "How... are you enjoying the festivities? I trust you took good care of the guests in here while I was gone?"

(So you did! I didn't read carefully enough, it would seem. Sorry for that.)

The man's attention was drawn into the pretty creature as she spoke, and he found himself smiling at her comment. It was the truth, no doubt; and if she really could detect mischief as she said, it was no wonder she was keeping her distance. He positively reeked of chaos, or so he'd been told, by those who were able to sense such things. He gave a courtly nod in return, his handsome features lit with what appeared to be a sincere smile.

"A lovely party, to be sure. It's a shame it will be ending so soon. I've only just met the ladies here, but I've been doing my best to entertain everyone." The young man twirled his fingers about, fiddling idly with the fire hovering in his palm which he had just conjured up for Kero to play with.

Friendly Werewolf

Shapeshifter Loki
Wolf_Imbri
Shapeshifter Loki
Wolf_Imbri

(So you did! I didn't read carefully enough, it would seem. Sorry for that.)

The man's attention was drawn into the pretty creature as she spoke, and he found himself smiling at her comment. It was the truth, no doubt; and if she really could detect mischief as she said, it was no wonder she was keeping her distance. He positively reeked of chaos, or so he'd been told, by those who were able to sense such things. He gave a courtly nod in return, his handsome features lit with what appeared to be a sincere smile.

"A lovely party, to be sure. It's a shame it will be ending so soon. I've only just met the ladies here, but I've been doing my best to entertain everyone." The young man twirled his fingers about, fiddling idly with the fire hovering in his palm which he had just conjured up for Kero to play with.

Imbri smiles warmer at that, moving closer to inspect the flames. Creatures of mischief do not normally raise her hackles unless they are intrinsically evil, and this one does not give her that feeling. "That is very kind of you. Surely there are rooms with larger crowds that would praise your abilities, and yet you still choose to visit with us." The green flames seemed to dance all on their own, a reminder of the ball and the crowds still enjoying themselves, and she itched to reach out and touch.

Malevolent Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Wolf_Imbri

Imbri smiles warmer at that, moving closer to inspect the flames. Creatures of mischief do not normally raise her hackles unless they are intrinsically evil, and this one does not give her that feeling. "That is very kind of you. Surely there are rooms with larger crowds that would praise your abilities, and yet you still choose to visit with us." The green flames seemed to dance all on their own, a reminder of the ball and the crowds still enjoying themselves, and she itched to reach out and touch.

Amusement danced in his blue eyes at her words, and his scarred lips twisted into his characteristic devious grin. He could have said that it was not kindness, but boredom, that initially brought him to this room. He could have said that he'd already demonstrated his "abilities" on the larger crowds; swiping valuables, instigating fights, and causing general mayhem. However, as his pockets were already well lined with all manor of shiny trinkets and his appetite for discord had been temporarily sated, there was no need to share these things. To tell the truth (and he rarely did), he was actually beginning to enjoy the company here and saw no reason to ruin that anytime soon.

The young man shrugged, saying, "Those who are familiar with my abilities are not so eager to praise me for them. My...kind...are a little less than enthusiastic about my presence than you seem to be, my dear. For that reason, I will stay."

As if it were second nature, the man coaxed a bit of the fire into his other palm and held it out to the young lady. The small flame flickered brightly, less a force of nature and more like a small animal happy to see her.

"If you would out your hand?" He suggested.

Friendly Werewolf

Shapeshifter Loki
Wolf_Imbri

Amusement danced in his blue eyes at her words, and his scarred lips twisted into his characteristic devious grin. He could have said that it was not kindness, but boredom, that initially brought him to this room. He could have said that he'd already demonstrated his "abilities" on the larger crowds; swiping valuables, instigating fights, and causing general mayhem. However, as his pockets were already well lined with all manor of shiny trinkets and his appetite for discord had been temporarily sated, there was no need to share these things. To tell the truth (and he rarely did), he was actually beginning to enjoy the company here and saw no reason to ruin that anytime soon.

The young man shrugged, saying, "Those who are familiar with my abilities are not so eager to praise me for them. My...kind...are a little less than enthusiastic about my presence than you seem to be, my dear. For that reason, I will stay."

As if it were second nature, the man coaxed a bit of the fire into his other palm and held it out to the young lady. The small flame flickered brightly, less a force of nature and more like a small animal happy to see her.

"If you would out your hand?" He suggested.

"Then I will drink to their poor decision making later, as it has lead to delightful company for the evening." Creatures of mischief could be so unappreciated, and those lacking any sense of humor would often not tolerate them at all. It was a pity, really. She reached out, brushing a finger over the small flame and giggled when it flicked playfully against her hand. She was tempted to ask if he could shape it to any form he wished, but with a tricksters whimsy it might take the form a dragon.

"Though I am sorry you are not appreciated by your... kind. I know it can be lonely to be apart from your old pack, even if you find a new one." She blinked, looking up at the trickster with a blush. "But that's prying too much, and rather rude of me! I have not yet had the honor of a dance tonight; would you be willing to indulge me?"

Smitten Lunatic

Shapeshifter Loki

"Well then, miss Kero, I have just the thing for you. I think you'll enjoy this. It's not your typical stage magic."

The young man smiled kindly at her, removing his gloves and placing them in his vest pocket. He then extended toward her his right hand, turned palm up, while his left hovered over it, like he was holding some invisible object. His lips moved, forming words with no sound, while his left hand traced patterns in the air. All that gesturing might have looked silly until the fingertips of his left hand began to glow faintly, leaving smoky trails in the air wherever he traced them. The symbols he drew -- runes -- lingered there, floating, refusing to disperse, until the final one was cast. Then, without warning, a fire flared to life in the palm of his right hand. The flame was a brilliant emerald green, lazily flickering to and fro in his palm. He grinned and turned his hand about, but the fire clung to him, dancing between his fingertips.

He grinned and held it out for Kero to inspect. "Go ahead," he prompted gently, "take it. It won't harm you. It may feel a little warm, but it won't burn you, I promise."

She jumped as the fire flared, blushing a bit, though her body soon calmed as she watched the flames lick and dance in his hand. Her eyes were wide in wonder, though his words made her wary. She glanced up into his eyes, a bit untrusting, and she looked for any sign of deceit from his words. Deceit or no, she soon found the offering a bit too tempting to pass up and she gently moved her sleeves out of the way, exposing her arms up to her elbows, and gently reached out her hands, her fingers twitching as they drew nearer to the flame. She paused, hesitantly, though swallowed thickly and gently moved her hands the rest of the way to take the emerald flame from his hand.

A smile seemed to grow on her face once more as she looked to the fire in her hands, and a quiet giggle slipped out her throat, "It... it does feel nice..." she admitted, carefully pulling her gaze to look up to him once more. "And, I-I'd say your magic is one of a kind..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff