Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

Peering down over the rim of his super cool shades, Dave watched the other guests dance off tempo. The music was quiet, seeing as the ball hadn't actually started yet. Dave leaned back against the corner he was occupying, and closed his eyes. Chuckling to himself he thought about how he told all the trolls that he wasn't even going to show up to a stupid thing like this. Bro told him that he should arrive fashionably late to make all the girls swoon with his hotness. So, ironically enough, Dave showed up 2 hours early and helped set up the party, only to hide in a far corner away from everyone once the "DJ" told him he couldn't take over his job. This was clearly a stupid move.
Dave sighed, already bored with this swaray (as Bro puts it) and completely prepared to doze off right there. But just as he was on the brink of dreamland, a loud crash and a comedic record scratch that made him flinch awake. A quick glare was shot straight to the man responsible. Doc Scratch.
oh. Sorry. "DJScratch". Just the thought made him sick to his stomach.
Speaking of puking. Dave grimaced as he saw Terezi put her cane inside the punch bowl. Well, I'm not drinking that. Not that I was going to in the first place. I spiked it earlier. Stupid Karkat.
he thought to himself with a sly smile on his face.
Dave watched as the new guests arrived, one of them being Feferi, in a beautiful gown that accented her hair perfectly. If Dave wasn't thinking, he'd say that she was gorgeous. But Dave was thinking. Thinking about another troll, in fact. His red eyes glided over to where a grumpy Karkat was standing, clearly annoyed with the girl talking to him. Dave smiled slightly as his gaze landed on the cat girl, who was in a dress for the first time, as he could recall seeing.
He watched as her tail curled as she hugged him. Dave bit his tongue, unhappy with the sight.
Between the two calls, Terezi easily mixed up which messages were being stated, and responded quite simply to Feferi, "4ND TH3 DR4GON3SS 4CC3PTS!" before turning her head towards Nepeta and releasing a loud "TH4NKS!"
She turned her attention, then, towards Feferi, and then down to her mannequin date (as she had brought a mannequin, stealthily smuggled from Kanaya's workshop, instead of a scalemate).
"MY D4T3S RUMP 1S CURR3NTLY B31NG US3D TO SW4B UP CH3M1C4L 4ND GL4SS, SO D1D YOU JUST W4NT TO DO TH4T NOW?"
Ah, when people spoke at the same time to people who honestly couldn't keep everything organized without drawing it up with chalk...

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Feferi had finally arrived and watched as already Karkat was in a bad mood, Terezi had reverse her direction until she realized that the two possible lovepurrs, as Nepeta would put it, were interacting. Grinning like a shark, she made her way over to the Libra troll and focused on her greeting.

"Terezi! Glub glub! )(ow are you? You look sh)(rimply amazing! I am a bit jellyfis)(!"
she said, bouncing on the edge of her heels.

One would think that her usage of the fishpuns got old by now to the empress, but tonight she was so excited that she simply refused contain her energy. She noticed the troll was holding a scalemate and laughed. This was so predicable of the tealblood that she could just die of laughter.

cancerousGenetics

Dedicated Sleuth

It seemed petite Nepeta Leijon had arrived at this little party before anyone else had..

..Including her datesprite.

Not quite knowing what to do with herself, she spent time exploring all of the nooks and crannies of this place, mumbling tidbits of isolated role play shenanigans here and there as her eyes darted quickly from one thing to the next. As the minutes traveled on by, the olive blood found herself feeling the need to constantly adjust her dress every two seconds. She really wasn't used to wearing anything like this...To tell you the truth, this was all Feferi's doing. She had yanked Kanaya into some ploy of designing an outfit for her for this ball-thing...

Nepeta liked a party as much as any other troll, but, she couldn't help but naturally feel a little..Exposed. She wanted the safety of her large jacket and pants back! With them on at least, she could leap and bound, and do whatever she wanted to do!

It was this train of thought however, that lead her to be distracted enough to run right into none other than Karkat Vantas. "Oof!" Was her only reaction before she really took in who it was in front of her. Grinning from ear to ear, she quickly enveloped him in a tight hug while she said, "Hey Karkitty! I didn't know mew were coming! Mew look pawsitively amazing!" The olive blood was painfully aware of the fact that he was trying to escape her grip, but, she didn't blush until she opened her eyes to see Terezi grinning right at them.

Hopping back, Nepeta attempted to compose herself and gave the teal blood a large wave before calling after her, "The mighty huntress requests that the dragon saves her a dance furr later!"

Yet, despite how friendly she was being, she was secretly glad that the grumpy troll seemed to be headed away from Terezi...It was a terrible, awful thought--She knew that but..She just couldn't help it!
Terezi, having started to make her way over towards Karkat after spotting him, cane now dipped in punch and thoroughly sniffed at, went favorably instead to stop. She observed the proximity between Karkat and Nepeta, grinned mischievously at them, and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively towards them before turning right back around and returning to her abandoned doll date on the floor. Better give the two some... *4H3M!!!* privacy.

dxmare's Significant Otter

Snow Bunny

13,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Karkat exit the restroom after he was certain people had went back to dancing. He walked down the long hall the led from the restrooms back to the ballroom. He froze as he spotted Terezi sniffing about. "OH GOD, NO." he quickly took a sharp left, smashing into someone he hadn't seen there a moment ago. He excused himself before realizing it was Nepeta whom greeted him in her usual tight hug as she did to all her friends. Karkat tried in vain to squirm free, watching as Terezi made her way over to them. Her usual mischievous grin stretched across her face. "********."
The teal-blood took delight and pride in her clumsy crossing the ballroom floor, hand-in-hand with a lightweight clothes mannequin that compliantly dragged along after her; of the crowd, there was no matter in her mind to question it, because the question hadn't come to her mind, though it could probably be estimated she was having, by far, the most fun time of all the stag attendees. Having only spent an entire, oh, say, two minutes with her inanimate dancing partner, when she could smell Karkat alone in his yummy licorice and icky charcoal get-up, she gasped and dropped the wooden body. How she'd smuggled it in, no one needed to know, but she left it alone on the ground, jumping over it, then grabbed onto the arm of the wooden doll before dragging it over to the table with vicious, loud clattering of the wooden body conflicting on the grand floor tiles. She was closing in on the destination when--
Oh.
Wait.
Where did he go?
She stopped, then smelled at the broken glass on the floor before kicking her mannequin date on top of it.
"ST4Y TH3R3," she commanded, directing her cane at him for a moment. "... OK4Y, SW33T13?" She laughed at this and jabbed the mannequin with her cane. Haha, sweetie. It was a damned puppet, not a date!

Snow Bunny

13,275 Points
  • Married 100
Okay! Looks like most people are here I am expecting a Gamzee but they can join soon. If anyone else wants to join later that is fine too. ((for now we will roleplay the actual ball before the drama begins)

The elegant room was dressed in golds and blues. The floor shined from the polish and the large crystal chandelier hanging above. Karkat's black outfit clashed. He felt like an idiot. John had insisted that this outfit was sure to swoon even the prettiest of trolls. All Karkat felt was that his hat was too puffy and he look ridiculous. He leaned against one of the large pillars lining the room, watching the others dance and have fun. He eyed the bar. It had an ice sculpture which fountained out fresh cool punch. Karkat was certain it tasted awful but the irregular blue color made him wonder what it tasted like. He shifted off of the pillar and made his way over, he found a clear crystal cup, the thick glass putting a weight in his hands. He filled the cup and took a sip of it. The minute the punch touched his lips his face scrunched and a loud "BLUH!" erupted from his lips. He dropped the glass and it shattered on the floor with a loud crash. He stood there a moment relishing in his own stupidity and embarrassment before excusing himself from the staring eyes to the bathroom where he spent many minutes splashing cool water on his face and muttering curses to his reflection.

Dapper Genius

Name: Dave Strider
Weapon: bad a** katana
Text Color: red
Blood Color: uh red
Dislikes: puppets
Why You Attended the Ball: ironic purposes
Something Random: i came to the ball stag who needs a date???

Name: T3R3Z1 PYROP3
Weapon: C4N3SWORD
Text Color: #008282
Blood Color: 1M NOT T4K1NG 4 P1CTUR3 OF TH1S 4ND 3Y3DROPP1NG TH3 COLOR, SO 1LL JUST S4Y T34L
Likes: DR4GONS, CH4LK, COURT, FOOD, 4RT, 4ND 4LL OTH3R FUN TH1NGS
Dislikes: BOR1NG TH1NGS L1K3 F1LL1NG OUT PROF1L3S
Why You Attended the Ball: TO K33P ORD3R 1N TH3 B4LLROOM!
Something Random: MY DR3SS 1S D3S1GN3D 4FT3R MY FL4RP COSTUM3

(( Completely ignore the avatar. ))

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Name: Feferi Peixes

Weapon: 2x3dent

Text Color: Fuchsia

Blood Color: Dark Fuchsia

-Fun Events
-Swimming

Dislikes:
-Mean people
-Eating fish
-Fighting

Why You Attended the Ball: I've always wanted to go to a ball!

Something Random:
My dress is inspired by my datesprit's favorite color!

Dedicated Sleuth

Name: Nepeta Leijon

Weapon: Claws

Text Color: Dark Green

Blood Color: Olive Green

*Shipping
*Hunting
*Tea

Dislikes:
*Eridan Ampora
*People that aren't any fun!
*Veggies (blame Equius)
*Insults

Why You Attended the Ball: Fefurry wanted me to come as her datesprite!

Something Random: I wish I didn't have to dress up like this : ((

Snow Bunny

13,275 Points
  • Married 100
Name: KARKAT VANTAS
Weapon: SICKLE
Text Color: GRAY
Blood Color: NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.
Dislikes: ******** YOU!
Why You Attended the Ball: I GOT DRAGGED HERE BY MY IDIOTIC CHUMS.
Something Random: WHEN THE ******** WILL THIS BE OVER??

Snow Bunny

13,275 Points
  • Married 100
Hello everyone! I am starting a Homestuck RP. The plot is that the Homestuck Crew and other OC's are attending a fancy ball when suddenly they find themselves stuck inside the manor the ball is in. I would like to avoid confusion so you are welcome to use any of the original characters but if they are already claimed I will ask that you choose someone else or make an OC. I will make a list of characters. I know it's kinda a sucky rule and I may be willing to fudge it up a bit so don't be afraid to ask.

Rules:
-This game WILL involve dice rolling you can't just decide to achieve something willy nilly unless it isn't of great importance. For example if you open a chest you will roll a D20 for me before we decide the outcome.

- Foul language is fine by me (it's Homestuck for God Sakes) but please no sex or anything inappropriate like that.

-If you are offended by anything please do NOT start drama about it. PM me and I will handle it respectfully and calmly in a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

-We will be roleplaying in STORYBOARD FORM. For those of you unfamiliar with that it is when you type as if you were writing a book.
eg. Karkat didn't know why he was even attending this moronic attempt of socialization, the place was too uptight and the punch tasted like it had well over the necessary amounts of sugar in it. He glared at John, "I BLAME YOU FOR THIS EGBERT." his voice just above a growl.

- You don't HAVE to but if you WANT to you can type as the characters do. You are also welcome to make up your own way of typing if it is an OC.

- NO SPOILERS!!! D< Please try to refrain from talking about the actual homestuck storyline. (for all intensive purposes of not spoiling things I'm not including some of the characters.)

Characters:
- John Egbert
- Rose Lalonde
- Dave Strider
- Jade Harley
- Mr. Egbert
- Mrs. Lalonde
- Bro
♈ Aradia Megido
♉ Tavros Nitram
♊ Sollux Captor
♋ Karkat Vantas